Chapter 22 | Fireworks

Garroth's POV

We got in my car and I started driving.

"G-Garroth....where are we going for our date?"

"Its a surprise~" I said and looked at Aph. She looked so cute in those cat ears! I looked in the mirror and saw my Cat ears. Than I looked back at the road.

'Its a surprise..'

Skips to secret Date

"Here we are! The Carnival!"

"SQUEEEEEEE! THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! LOOK! A PHOTO BOOTH! LETS GO GARROTH!"

Aphmau's POV

The Carnival! So Garroth!

I looked around and saw a Photo Booth I gasped and grabbed Garroth's hand, and ran to the Photo Booth.

I walked inside the Photo Booth and sat down.

"Okay Gar~Gar, So first we make a funny face!"

"Kay!"

Click!

"Ok now puppy eyes!"

Click!

"A-And now....uh..."

'What now? Wait! I know!'

I leaned in and kissed Garroth on the cheek. We both blush. When I finally regret it, and I was gonna let go...

Click!

"U-I...I'm sorry, Garroth!"

"I-it's alright! Really!"

As we were walking, I looked over at Garroth, He was blushing, his eyes were still widened, from shock, and his hand was on his cheek. I blush and but my hand on my lip. I looked at Garroth again and saw him looking at me. We both blush and look away.

What next? I don't wanna keep walking! I don't want to make it awkward between me and Garroth.. He probably doesn't like me anymore... He probably never even liked me.. I felt a tear sprint down my cheek.

"Aph? A-are you okay?"

"Oh, y-yeah.. I'm fine.."

"You don't look fine.." He picked me up bridal style and took me to the cotton candy shop.

"Garroth, I told you, I'm fine." Garroth ignores me, put me down and walked to the looked like drunk cashier.

"H-eyyy! What can a shme-exyy cashier do for a shme-exyy co-uple like y-ur?" Me and Garroth blush. I look away.

"Two cotton candy please."

"C-one or b-ag?"

"Cone please." The cashier got me and Garroth cotton candy. Garroth payed the cashier, and we walked out.

"Where to now?" Garroth said.

"H-how about the rollercoaster?" I said, pointing at the rollercoaster. Truth is, I don't know why I suggested the rollercoaster! I'm scared of rollercoasters!

"Sure!!" Atleast someone was confident!

We were to first in line, and when we were about to enter, I already felt chills going down my spine. I held Garroth's hand, and walked in.

Immediately when we walked in, there was blood everywhere, there was a dining area, and there on the plates, were blood, and skulls. I screamed and squeezed Garroth's hand.

Than we go down to the basements, there were candles everywhere, and there was also a coffin behind the coffin was a table with flowers on it and a picture of a little girl.

"Should we open the coffin?" Garroth says.

"U-uh....do you want to?"

"Sure....I guess.."

I walk over to the coffin, look at the picture of the little girl, and take a deep breath. I slowly open the coffin.

Creak...

Nothing.

Tick, tick, tick.

"Garroth there is nothing in here!"

Dum....dum...dum...

"Really?"

Than a head jump out of the coffin and fell on the floor. Than it rolled to my feet. I look at the head and slowly start to walk backwards. I turn around and accidentally fall on Garroth.

"U-uh s-sorry..I..."

"A-aphmau...are you ok?"

"Y-yeah..." I said. Me and Garroth just lye there. Gazing into each others eyes. Than, suddenly, Garroth pulled me closer, and we joined into a passionate kiss. It felt like fireworks, I wanted to stay like that, but we couldn't, because guess who walked into the door right that moment? Nobody! Because if you did, than that would hurt! But guess who walked into the doorway!

Ok so whoever can guess what this reference is from, gets to do a colab chapter with me!

Hint: From a book.

Guess who walked into the door right that moment? Nobody! Cause if you did, that would hurt! But guess who walked into the doorway!

Also; I still need a drawing for the cover and it would mean a lot to me if someone made one for me! But it has to be your own!

kitty~chan: wanna know why Kitty~Chan's mad at llama?

Rndm person 459: why?

Kitty~chan: bcz goat~Chan explained to Kitty~chan that Llama~kun cheated on goat~Chan not the other way around!