Chapter 2

Oh my fucking God! I'm burning up! Maybe I'm in he'll for the bad things I've done because there sure are a lot. I literally feel like a bonfire has been lit inside of me!

This burning sensation started shortly after I felt cold liquid dripping down my throat. I can only guess that the cold liquid was blood because it had a tangy metallic taste to it. I don't know how the he'll I'm able to think and feel considering I'm supposed to be dead and all that.

You know, thinking about it, I'd prefer to be dead right now because I'm in pure agony. Picture this, you're standing in the middle of a fire and then steaming hot oil is poured all over you. Hell, that's even an understatement, picture being dunked in a volcano and then pulled out so that cold water can be poured on you and then you're thrown back into the acid. Yeah, that's how I feel.

At first I felt nothing, just calmness and I was kind of scared because these guys that found us could be psychos and you know the saying 'the calm before the storm'? Yeah, that's how it felt like.

I knew something was wrong though, when I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach. That tingling spread slowly throughout my lungs and my blood stream then finally to my heart. I felt all the tingles being sucked into my heart and gathering there before it expanded and kept on building up until finally, BOOM!

It was like a mini nuclear explosion took place inside me. That's the only way I can describe it because that's what it felt like. An eruption of pain tore through me and my back arched of it's own accord. But not in pleasure, you dirty-minded perverts.

That's how it felt like in the beginning but now I can cope with it. Well, if by cope you mean scream and thrash around and pull at the restraints on my wrists, then yeah, I'm definitely coping quite well. I don't know why they tied up my wrists for though, unless they're going to rape me. Or, oh gosh, do that kinky shit where I'll be the submissive.

Ha! I'll be damned if I let some mofo stranger do that to me.

But I have a feeling that they tied them up for my own benefit because with the way I'm writhing with pain and thrashing around, I would've hurt myself by now, not to mention the burning sensation of my skin. I feel like peeling it off or something. Ugh! I need relief. Again, not in that way, pervs.

* * *

The pain is slowly dying down to a more bearable state. I sigh, or atleast I think I do. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ because if had kept on, I'm sure I would've been dead. Although, that's quite hard considering I'm supposed to be dead right now and I'm still here, thinking and fucking feeling.

Ugh! I wish I'd just died in the plane crash, then I wouldn't have had to go through all this pain but then that would mean leaving Jacob and really, really don't want to. But I know I can't have it both ways. Hmm... too bad.

The pain has completely wore off now and instead I'm feeling sleepy. I drift off into dreamland and my last thought is, finally, I get to have some much needed rested.

But, oh man was I wrong.

I had a dream, well more like a nightmare.