Waiting...

1:30am

'Ten he said. Ten not eleven or half one, definitely ten,' Hermione thought as she paced their small kitchen worriedly,'what if he got in a fight or something was wrong. No he was with Harry nothing would go wrong.'

Ron stumbled into their apartment sometime after 2, Hermione ran over to him.

"Where were you," she cried into his chest,"I was so worried."

"I was with Harry," he brushed her off.

"Until two in the morning, did Harry not have to get back to Ginny and the boys?"

"HE left around 10 and I met up with dean and Seamus."

"You said you'd be back by ten,"Hermione said through tears she could tell Ron was seriously drunk.

"So?"

"I was worried!"

Ron walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a glass he then got out a bottle of wine. Hermione reached out for the bottle to pull it off him

"You're not having any more to drink."

She tried to pull the bottle off him but he was much stronger than her.

"You can't tell me what to do!" He shouted at her causing Rose to start crying from her room.

Hermione couldn't get the bottle of him no matter how hard she tried. His grip tightened and she could see the alcohol had taken over him.

"Silly girl," he said s he pulled the bottle out of her hand and brought it back shattering against her auburn curls.

Shocked Hermione tried to run out the room but Ron caught tight hold of her wrist, his grasp tighter than t had been around the bottle that now sat shattered through the kitchen. She started to feel blood trickling down her face.

"Let go of me Ron, you're hurting me," Hermione pleaded through the streams of tears running down her face.

Ron stared at her, as if unsure what he was doing wrong. He seemed to snap back to reality for Hermione only to realise that he was becoming more angry.

She tried to pull away from him but he was much to strong. He brought his lips hard down to hers but there was no pleasure. Hermione tried to pull away from him but he dug his fingers into her waist restricting her movement. She turned her face away from his as he let her go and she ran from from the kitchen to Rose's baby room.

She clutched her baby girl as she grabbed her baby bag and ran out the house. She could hear Ron calling her name but she ignored him and buckled herself and her baby into their car and drove.

<please read my other stories I'm going to be working on>