Chapter 25

A.N: This is what Nova is wearing in this chapter.

N O V A

"Nov!" He yelled running after me.

I ran outside breathing heavily trying to get some air as I finally got outside and squatted down putting my hands over my face. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. My nose sniffled with sadness.

"This can't be happening, not now" I whisper.

"Nova?" He says behind me.

I quickly got up and turned to him backing away from him.

"Please.." I say in a whisper.

"Maybe it's fate" he says. "That we meet again" he adds.

I snicker a bit. "And then what? Get hurt again? No thanks I'd like to skip that part" I say calming down a bit.

"Listen to me--"

"No you listen to me!" I say. "I waited two months for you to call, for us to be good; be on the same page, for me to be able to understand that our friendship was going to work out but all that time you proved to me that you played with my feelings. You didn't even bother to send one text Shawn!" I say starting to tear up again.

He stays there silently knowing I was right.

"I love you Shawn" I say coming out in a whisper. "I was beginning to move on" I sniffle.

He looks at me with tears forming in his eyes.

"Your right" is all he could say. " I don't blame you to be mad at me, Your too good for me and you deserve better than me" he says and clears his throat. "I'm gonna go, I'm sorry for wasting your time from now you'll never see me again" he says.

"But I want you to know one thing" he says and takes a deep breathe. "I love you and I'll always feel that way towards you, you made me realize lots of things. Thank you for that" He says.

"Goodbye Nova" he breathes out into the cold air walking off into the dark streets.

*Earlier*

There I was with Sammy cheering for his friends who were performing. They were nice guys. They were called Jack And Jack. It was hard to learn which Jack they were in the beginning. But I got the hang of their names now. I became good friends with Gilinsky and Johnson. I moved my head to the beat of their songs. They were actually pretty good. The crowd went wild and sang along.

I sat on the balcony with some of their friends.

"Thank you New York" Gilinsky yelled out.

"We love you baby!" Johnson yelled after.

"Now how about one last song Johnson?" Gilinsky teased the crowd.

"I don't know are they loud enough for an extra song?" Johnson teased more.

The crowd screamed as loud as they could making me smile at how they wanted more. Johnson put his hand behind his ear towards the crowd and they screamed so hard I thought they were going to break the windows or something.

"Alright they asked for it" Gilinsky smiled and DJ Rupp started the last song.

"I ain't never met a girl, like you

And you'll never find a man, like me
Walking out the door, with you on my arm
You can hit me on my phone anytime you want

Got me going mad, when you dress like that
Girl, it's a trap when you act like that (Yeah)
I ain't even mad when you dress like that
I know you know you bad when you act like that
Oh yeah" Gilinsky singed and later on the crowd started singing along to the next line.

The night was over and it was a blast. We headed backstage to thanked the guys for inviting us and tell them on what an amazing job they did.

"You guys killed it back there" Sammy smiled hugging them both. As I was going to hand shake Johnson he gave me a grin and pulled me into a hug.

"We're family now" he smiles making me chuckle and I hugged him back. Gilinsky did the same as a towel was around his neck.

"Jacks!" Someone yelled from the back. I didn't put much attention so I headed to a table full of snacks. I grabbed a water bottle and looked at all the food on the tables.

"Hey man, I'm Sammy" Sammy introduced himself to someone. Just as I was about to turn around and introduced myself. I dropped my water bottle as my eyes locked with his.

"Nova?" Sammy asks concern.

Words couldn't find its way out. Shawn was standing in front of me. My stomach filled with butterflies. My heart started beating fast.

"Babe" Sammy calls out grabbing my attention.
I turn to him and he puts his hands on my cheeks bringing me to a bathroom close by.

"Hey hey listen to me" he whisper softly and calmly.

"Sorry I think I'm having a panic attack" I say trying to catch my breath.

"It's okay" he hugs me and surprisedly doesn't ask a question which wasn't a problem at this point but at the same time made me a bit nervous.

"I think I need some air" I say hugging him back.

And from then on you know what happens outside. As I saw him make his way down the street it all hit me once again. The guy that I love was walking away once again.

I shut my thoughts off and everything inside and began running towards him.

"Shawn!" I yelled out as I continued to run towards him.

He turned around.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him with passion. Suddenly it felt like fireworks were in the surrounding. His arms wrapped around my waist lifting me to his height.

Our lips moved in sync perfectly.

We removed our lips from each other and just stared into each other eyes lost knowing deep inside we belong together.

"I love you.." I whisper meaning it as my stomach tied knots by his touch still on me.

"I love you more" he says and kisses me once more.

In that moment I knew I should've made this big moment happen months ago in that storage room.

_________________________
A.N. Please let me know your thoughts!! 😱💭

Edited // Published January 7, 2016