Looking

Eggman was working on his machine when suddenly he was pinned to the wall by a very angry hedgehog "were is Sonic?" Shadow snared at Eggman in his face. "You mean you all ready lost the blue rodent?" Eggman taunted flinching as Shadow help his fist up to Eggman's face. "I-I promise I don't have him here!" He said as Shadow let him go still glaring. Shadow gave him one last look before disappearing "fool" Eggman whispered with a smirk as he continued working on his machine.

"I wonder if Mephiles is still alive?" Shadow asked circling around Silver, who was carefully holding his second cup of coffee. "I have no idea Shadow" the hedgehog shrugged keeping a eye on the black hedgehog.

"G.U.N.! They must have took him!" He yelled as he ran out of the door. "Ahh! Not again!!" Silver yelled as his coffee spilled all over him again.

Shadow ran in the halls of G.U.N hiding behind a door listening in to the commander. "Agents! Your most important mission is to find that blue hedgehog and bring him to me!" The commander yelled at the agents. "So it's not them" Shadow whispered before disappearing.

Silver was sitting in a chair drinking yet another cup of hot coffee, when Shadow popped up In front of him, making Silver fall backwards on the floor.

Shadow grabbed Silver of the ground and yelled at him "Silver!! I can't find sonic anywhere and you don't even care!" Silver was socked for a while before replying "I do care! But with you going crazy how can I!" He yelled back. "If you really did care you would help me look!" Shadow screamed back angry. "Well if you would let other people help you I would!" Silver yelled back again before leaving the room.

Silver was sitting in Amy's bed with Sonic's blanket in his hands. Shadow walked in quietly before sitting next to Silver. They sat there is silence for a while till Shadow spoke up "I'm sorry I yelled at you Silver..I guess I just needed to let out all my anger and you were just there, I didn't mean anything I said" Silver gave him a look before replying "wow I never thought I'll live to see the day Shadow the Hedgehog would say sorry" he said with a smirk.

"Oh whatever" Shadow relied with a smirk of his own as he playfully pushed Silver. Silver chuckled before standing up "well come on we still have to find Sonic" he said as he held out a hand and helped Shadow up. "Up next, a certain green hedgehog"

Scourge was resting under a tree counting a hand full of money when two shadows covered him. He looked up to see Shadow and Silver. "Hey stripes, and um....silver hedgehog" Scourge said with a calm voice. "Have you seen Sonic" Shadow asked in a threatening voice. "No" Scourge said simply. Silver noticed a small bite mark on his arm and questioned him. "How did you get that bite mark?" He asked as Scourge pulled down his sleeve of his jacket to cover it.

"That stupid blue pest" he mumbled before realizing he had said it out loud, before he could make a run for it he was covered with a green light and lifted up. "I'll give you 5 seconds to let me were he is" Shadow groaned holding up a chaos spear to his neck

"I don't know what you are talking about" Scourge said trying to break free

"5"

"Don't know"

"4"

"Nope"

"1"

"Ok ok I'll talk! I sold him to someone for money if you hurry you might get him first"

"We're is he?" Shadow asked "behind the blue building" he mumbled before Silver threw him away. Shadow and Silver races to the building, only to find a note.

Well looks like the unlimited life form was to slow to save the blue blur. Don't worry I'll take good care of him, but next time you see him he won't be the same cocky happy toddler hedgehog. You won't be able to save him again.
                                                                                                                - the winner of this game