School

*Mandy's view*

Today is school, and we are sitting in a room with the Fairy Godmother.So far, I have got every question right.

Fairy Godmother: "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you,A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?"

I was sitting in front of the boys, meanly because I'm closer to them.Evie is my best friend,but me and Mal don't really get along.But I smiled when I saw Evie raise her hand.

Fairy Godmother: "Evie."

Evie: "What was the second one?"

Fairy Godmother: "Oh.Okay.Anyone else?"

I looked around and saw that they didn't have a clue.

Fairy Godmother: "Mandy?"

I looked at her.

Me: "C, give it a bottle."

Fairy Godmother: "Correct.Again."

Carlos looks at me smiling.

Carlos: "You are on fire, girl!"

Mal: "She's just picking the one that doesn't sound like any fun."

I rolled my eyes when they believed her.

Me: "That's not why I picked them.I picked them because it would be the right thing to do."

Mal glares at me,but the other three just smile at me.So does the Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother: "Maybe your dad isn't evil, after all."

I giggled.

Me: "Nope, he's just Mad."

Then I saw a girl that looked alot like the fairy godmother.She squeaks,well it sounded like a squeak, when she saw us.

Fairy Godmother: "Hello, dear one."

Girl: "Hi.You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation."

The girl looks at us, but she gave me a small smile when she saw my hat.So I waved at her,smiling.

Fairy Godmother: "Everyone here remember my daughter,Jane?"

Jane: "Mom, no!"

Fairy Godmother: "It's okay.Jane, this is everyone."

The fairy pushes Jane to us.But I can tell that she was scared.

Jane: "Hi.That's okay, don't mind me, as you were."

When Jane left, we looked back at the fairy.

Fairy Godmother: "Let's continue."

She went back to the chalkboard.

Fairy Godmother: "You find a vial of posion.Do you,A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

I couldn't help but giggle, because all three put their hands up.But Jay pushed Carlos's hand down.

Fairy Godmother: "Jay."

Jay: "C.You turn it over to the proper authorities."

Carlos: "I was gonna say that!"

Jay got up and teased him, this is why I think of them as brother's.Because they fight like them, plus they take care of me and are also protective of me.

Jay: "But I said it first!"

I quickly went over to Evie because I knew what was coming.Jay quickly put Carlos in a head lock and rubbed his face with his fist.

Jay: "Come here! Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?"

While they wrestled on the table,Evie was putting on make up.

Carlos: "Stop!"

Fairy Godmother: "Boys.Boys!"

They stopped and looked at her.

Fairy Godmother: "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

Carlos: "Oh, no.That's okay.Whatever that is,we'll pass."

They got up.
.......................
After ten more minutes,we were done.We walked out but stopped when Ben walked up to me.Along with the handsome smile on his face.He looks at Jay and Carlos.

Ben: "Hey,you two going to the tourney field?"

Jay: "That's what she told us."

Ben: "Okay, I'll show you where it's at.I'm also going there."

Mal looks at Evie.

Evie: "I have a different class."

Mal: "Same."

They left.So I followed them, when I got there I saw Ben introducing the guys to the coach.Ben saw me, and ran over to me smiling.

Ben: "Hey, what's your next class?"

Me: "I'm on a free period."

Ben: "Cool."

I saw him getting nervous.

Me: "What?"

Ben: "Well, I was wondering,if you w-would like to w-watch me practice.I-It's okay if you don't want too."

When he stopped talking,he smiled because he saw me sitting on the bleachers with a smile.