Him

Draco paced through the manor thinking. Blaise had said Astoria thought he had no time for her. If this was a tactic to get under his skin it worked, well. He had no reason to work he inherited his parents fortune. He traded stocks and shares every so often but spent the most of his time with his son and wife. Adamant Scorpius was not to have such a failed childhood as he, Draco, had experienced.

He had sent an owl to Astoria stating he had no wish to try to rectify their relationship, he sent her is best wishes with Blaise but asked her not contact him. He did not wish for his son not to see his mum but thought it best for Scorpius to stay with him in the manor.

She had replied not too long after, agreeing on the most part. She didn't want Scorpius to live with her as she would like to start a new life with Mr. Zabini.

After almost a month Draco finally ventured outside. With Scorpius staying with his mum for a while he had decided to go and have a drink at the leaky cauldron. As he entered the seemingly run down pub he noticed Hermione sat by herself with her daughter, who wasn't much younger than his own son. He noted the absence of weasel ad the scar that ran down the side of her face. The scar he could see had been really quite deep and was faded.

He hadn't seen many of the people from his school hears in quite a while. He thought about going over and talking to her but instead chose to stay seated. He finished his drink and left but not without sneaking another look at the brightest witch of their age.