Chapter 48: Planning A Wedding...

Above is Christy's dress...

So I just wanted to say that this chappie is a long, like super long because exams are starting soon and I won't be able to update because this is like super important, it is a matter of passing or failing so yeah... Oh and your'll shouldn't be afraid to comment or vote...I mean if you like my story it would be awesome if your'll vote and even more awesome if your'll comment!! I honestly love to read what your'll think!!
Well I hope after that short but long note your'll comment and vote soo...
Your'll can read on!!

Christy's POV

I woke up to the rays of light streaming in through the curtains. I stretched my arms only to realise that there was something holding me down. I turned around and I was met with the face of a sleeping William.

He stirred and soon his beautiful blue eyes were staring at me. "Morning baby..." He greeted huskily.

"Morning..." I replied before his lips claimed mine.

"We have a long day ahead of us." I announced after we pulled away.

"I just want to spend the rest of day like this." He said burying his face in my neck, inhaling my scent which made me giggled.

"After the wedding, right now we need to focus on planning." I said and he grumbled.

"I have other plans after the wedding that involves you in bed." He said, pulling me closer, if that was even possible.

"Well you just have to fantasise about those plans for now." I said before getting up and walking into the bathroom. I heard him groan in reply.

I brushed my teeth and then showered, washing my hair as well. I finished and dried off before wrapping the towel securely around me and walked out.

I was glad William wasn't there but I guess I spoke to soon...

William walked in his hair slightly driping with water and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I can never get used to that view." He smirked with a low voice, his eyes darkening.

"You need to leave right now." I said shooing him but he just pushed me lightly on the bed before getting over me.

"What you going to do if I don't?" He challenged.

But before I could reply, his lips crashed down on mine in a hungry kiss. He bit my bottom and I gasped, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to dance with mine.

I moaned into his mouth, my mind telling me to stop but my body surrending to the dominance his body had over mine.

I could feel the towel around me slowly become loose. But that's when I had the strength to pull away. We were both breathless, William's lips, an obvious sign that we were making out.

"You need to stop doing that." I said holding onto the towel around me.

"I can't help it. I lose control whenever I see you." He admitted.

"Well you better learn how to, if you don't want that pretty face yours o be rearranged ." I threatened, a hint of slight anger in my voice but I doubt he noticed it.

I was a bit bothered by the fact that he does of all of this...what he doesn't see is that with him doing all of these acts, it is adding more to the sexual tension.

"I will but if you think about it is only a month and then I finally have you as mine." He smirked and I just scoffed pushing him off me.

"I would like to get dressed, so you can leave." I shooed him and he walked out saying that he remembered the reason why he came in my room was to get his phone.