The Decision

It was much later in the night than anyone expect to return as they entered the village. Kakashi had decided to stop and have each ANBU share what they had seen. It was best to get a report while the events were still fresh in everyone's minds. They were greeted by the patrolling ANBU of the night and Kakashi was given a report of the happenings.

"There was another intruder. He was taken down just as easily as the others. He has confessed nothing and we have placed him in a cell"

"As was expected" Kakashi said nodding to Yuki

"The Hokage wishes to see you. He does not want to wait till morning to be briefed on your scouting mission"

Kakashi sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. It was far later than he wished to return, but he knew the Hokage was right. It was best to meet now.

"You are dismissed. I have all your information to report to the Hokage" The five ANBU bowed and flashed away to their homes. Yuki stood waiting for direction.

"Yuki, you can return home as well" Kakashi turned to face her, leaving the ANBU standing behind him

"The Hokage has requested that Yuki be present during the briefing" The ANBU called from behind

"Very well" Kakashi said with a sigh. Yuki giving him a small smile, touching his back as he turned around

The ANBU returned to their posts as Yuki and Kakashi made their way to the Hokage's office. The walk was in a comfortable silence, both were tired and ready to call it a night. They reached the office doors and knocked.

"Come" Kakashi was surprised the Hokage would be in his office waiting, he was sure someone would be sent to wake him.

"Welcome back" The Hokage gave a smile as the two took seats in front of his desk

"Thank you Hokage-sama" Yuki said bowing her head

"I want your full report" The Hokage wasted no time turning to Wolf

"The camp is very large, but their defenses are not as threatening as we thought. They have no watchtowers and the woods surrounding them are perfect for hiding. We would enter the same way we did last night, from the north. Coming in from this direction will keep us covered and we are also in the back of the camp making it easy to surround it. We did not see the leader, but the largest tent is located in the middle which we presume is the main headquarters. Yuki observed the hand-to-hand training of the members, but nothing else happened during our mission."

"Do you feel fully satisfied with your scout mission or do you feel you need another?" The Hokage was leaning back in his chair, not looking at either of them

"I feel we have gained what we need to make a plan of attack" Kakashi thought about his answer. He knew what the Hokage would say next, what he didn't know was how much time he would be given. He could see Yuki looking at him out of the corner of his eye, I know my Yuki, I know.

"Yuki" The Hokage turned to her, snapping her out of her daze "When will the defenses of the camp be down?"

"The camp will be defenseless for the next three weeks. Most members will be gone recruiting in two days, leaving the camp almost empty. They will all return the week before the attack, giving them one week to assemble and come up with their strategy." Yuki was trying her best not to panic, she knew Wolf would lead the mission and she knew she wouldn't be going. It was a miracle I went on this scout mission.

The Hokage turned his back on them, thinking deeply on his next words. Yuki and Wolf turned to look at each other, Wolf watched as Yuki gripped her hands together in her lap. He could feel her panic, although he didn't need their connection to figure it out. Yuki reached through their connection, trying to grab hold of her emotions. Wolf is so calm, I need to be the same, Yuki closed her eyes quickly and let out a small breath. She felt Wolf relax with her efforts and flashed a quick smile while the Hokage was still turned around.