.26. The Trip!!

Hi everyone.... I'm sorry my updates will be slow till December as my theory exams are going to start!!! Very sorry!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

We packed all our bags into the car trunk. It was decided that I will drive one car and the other car would be driven by a driver, as Sanjay uncle was not supposed to strain his body.

But the problem arises on who will be sitting with us. All I wanted was to drive with Dhruvika alone, which would not be possible.

It would be difficult for us to speak under parental supervision.

Especially since Dhruvika was shy to speak to me after our kiss. After the kiss, all I wanted was to hug her and stand that just like that.

But we had to go down before the patents could think of anything suspicious between us. Since then, her blush would not wear out. Her face had this constant red feel, and she refused to meet my eyes.

Every time her eyes met mine, her chest would heave, and her eyes would shudder, her lips go between her teeth, the redness more provident on her soft cheeks.

I just couldn't be more happy. Call it whatever you want, arrogance or self esteem, or whatever. But I loved the effect I had on her.

I closed the trunk of the car, and entered the house, to see everyone pray in front of the statue of Krishna.

After prayer, we got out of the house and locked the door.

"So, how is the seating arrangement?" Maa asked, as me and Vinod, our driver started the engines.

"I want to sit with Jeeju, yeh Vinod bhai hai na, he will not let me put loud music." Rithu whined, earning a glare from Vinod bhai, while everyone else laughed.

But something told me that it was not true. I looked at Dhruvika, and I saw her showing some eye signs at Rithika. And I was confirmed that it was Rithika's trick to let me and Dhruvika have some time away from our parents.

I seriously wonder how someone so shy and quiet as Dhruvika have a sister who is so naughty and bold. They were like contrasts in character, but their face proved them as sisters, and so does the love that existed between the two.

Soon it was decided that Rithika and Dhruvika would travel with me, while the parents would go with Vinod bhai.

As I waited in the car, the two sisters walked towards my car, Rithika cheerful, and Dhruvika tensed. Her face was angled to the ground, as she followed quietly behind Rithika.

Rithika came and opened the back door, and Dhruvika also followed her inside, leaving me alone in the front.

"What... Are you sister gonna make me a driver?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Dhruvika looked more tensed and shocked, shaking her head, while her mouth was partially opened, her innocence provident on her face.

Rithika seemed unshaken and  I knew she got the meaning behind my question.

"Oww .. Sorry Jeeju, we usually sit in the back seat, that's why, Dee why don't you go and join your pathi? I want this seat all to myself." She said, resting back on the cushion, making herself at ease.

Dhruvika looked between me and Rithu, trying to get a catch on what is happening. Her innocence made her not realize the fact that we were trapping her to sit with me.

Her finally fixed on mine, and I motion the seat next to me with my eyes. She ran her eyes along the seat, and back at Rithu, who faked sleep.

Slowly Dhruvika's eyes darted to mine, and I saw the same shyness in her face. She still hadn't realized what was happening around her. I felt like hugging her and cuddling her on my chest.

Soon she was seated next to me, seat belts on. I slowly increased the volume of the music played in the radio station before starting my engine.

Soon we were on the main road to the nearby city and the car was quiet except for the music playing in the stereo.

I seriously doubted if Rithu already slept. I checked the mirror and saw a peaceful Rithu leaning on the seat, with her mouth slightly opened.

I looked at Dhruvika to check how she was doing and found her immersed in the song, or the drive, I can't say.

The lock of hair that always used to escape the curve of her ears, were floating in the wind, against her face, s sight to watch. But the traffic on the road, prohibited me from staring at her.

I felt like talking to her, but didn't want to disturb her from her thoughts. So I waited for the drive way to be clear and free from traffic.

Soon we entered a road filled with small houses and streets instead of malls and villas and flats. The traffic also decreased to a pleasing rate.

Once the root was clear, I released the steering wheel to relaxy hands, stretching them up. This seemed to catch her attention, because as soon as my hands left the wheel, her hands shooted out to replace hers with mine.

Her face looked started, and she seemed tensed. Realizing her fear, I kept my hands back on steering, guiding the car straight.

"Its okay, dont worry, the car is still under my control." I ensured her, driving the car smoothly.

"If you are tired, then I can drive it." She offered, her eyes filled with concern. Finally after an almost one hour drive, she was talking.

"No its okay, I can drive, just sit and relax." I assured, smiling at her. She seemed doubtful at once but then the lines on her disappeared, and she smiled back at me.

"So how much time longer will it take??" I asked, a try to start a conversation.

"We have only started, there is like almost 7 to 8 hrs from here. We have to go further after reaching our main town." She said, and I found it difficult to drive by her side.

"So Rithika, is she okay, she just slept off after we started the car?" Watching a peacefully sleeping Rithika on the mirror. Dhruvika turned back to find her little sister sleep soundly, the
Voice of the city not affecting her slumber.

"She is always like this. Every time' she will sleep once she is in the car. But don't worry, she will be up in an hour or two. And once she is awake, she is really going to give you a headache." Her eyes were playful as she spoke.

I clutched the steering hard, imagining if I could keep myself under control that long. My hands wished to touch her face, just like she had touched mine.l

My thoughts ran to when I felt her hands on my face. Her smooth fingers tracing my skin. Her innocent face, her beautiful eyes, the smell of lotion on her fingers, the softness of it.... Everything was driving me craazy.

I don't know what was running on my mind when she touched me, I only remember feeling light, feeling  immense pleasure, her hands did wonders inside me.

It was too difficult to hold back, to not kiss her. Her shocked face after she had realized what she had done, was too tempting. I had to kiss her.

I slowly looked to my left, to see my wife. Noticing my stare, she looked at me and the memories of kissing her flooded back to my mind.

Automatically, my eyes travelled to her lips. Reflexively, her cheeks grew red, her chest heaved. She shyly averted her head, facing outside, and did the same, choosing the road to stare at.

The car again came to silence, except for the romantic song that was being played in the stereo...

***************************************

Hi friends.... Yea I know I know... My updates are late. But what can I do??

My exams will be over only by DEC 9!" This situation will be continued then

Love,
         @maira