CHAPTER 2

"Bye mom." I get out of the car and close the door. As I walk away, she opens the window.

"You're father and I have a lot of work to do tonight. We'll come back late and we can't pick you up. You'll have to walk home ok hon?"

"K mom bye now I'm late!"

"Take care of your sister!!Have a nice day!"

I run to my class but the bell had already rang. Shit. Screw it I'm getting in.
I open the door and everyone turn their looks on me. I'm used to it, I'm always late.

"Late as always ms White. Take a sit quickly and open your book to page 22."
Mr Jefferson commanded. He's the best teacher ever;he's the only one who tolerates me.

I took a sit and opened my book as he said.

"Psst! Late again baby?" Jake my boyfriend whispered.

"Shut up and pay attention." I teased him.

The first period is over and I'm already bored but that's what best friends are for right?

"Sammyyyyyyy.." Mary run to me screaming. I hugged her tight.

"I missed you SO MUCH."

"It was only two days Mary."

He raised her eyebrow.
"I was the one with no service here so shut up."
She went camping with her parents and they had no service there and no internet connection..I wouldn't last an hour without internet.

"I'm glad you survived."

We started walking to our class together. We have Math and I hate Math with a passion.
"Anything exciting happened this weekend?"

"Oh my god yes. First of all I got Leslie's number!"

"Really?.." She said in disbelief.

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing..it's just that you've never even seen a picture of her but she has seen one of you.."
That slightly annoyed me..I have myself as my profile pic on twitter but she has only pictures of the Dolan twins.

"Why is everyone so worried about that!?Trust me she is just like me!"

"How can you be so sure?what if he is an old man who wants to rape you!?"

"Listen..she knows so many facts about them. I don't think anyone would ever do a research on two boys just to get in a girl's pants or rape her.."

"Ok.."
there was a pause..
"Then tell her to FaceTime you or send you a pic!"

"FINE I WILL and I'll prove you're all wrong."

"Good girl."

"Shut up Mary."

School's over for today and Jake walked me home.
As I opened the door to get inside he grabbed my hand moving me closer and kissed me passionately.

"I want you so bad." he cooed between kisses trying to catch his breath.

In moments like this I don't know what to say.I mean he is..experienced but I'm not. I don't wanna go too fast.

"I want you..right now." He continued kissing me.

"Jake..I-I have to go." I pulled away.

He smirked."Next time babe, I won't even warn you. I'll pin you on the wall and-."

"Jake!" I groaned. He kissed me but this time gently.

"Bye." He smiled and I closed the door behind me.

"Jessica I'm home." I yelled. Jessica is my sister's babysitter.
"Hey Sam how was school?"
"Boring as usual."
"Do you need anything before I leave?"
"No thanks you can go."

She left and I went to my sisters bedroom to put her to sleep. I read her a story and after she felt asleep I went to my room.
I toss my backpack on the floor and let myself fall backward onto the bed. I missed you bed.

Hello.(phone ringing)

*messages*

Leslie💩: hey how was school Snow?

Sam🐵: boring why u keep calling me snow ?😠

Leslie💩: cause your pale af ur hair and eyes are almost black ur last name is White and because I thought you like it😞

Sam🐵: fine😏

Sam🐵: Can I ask you something?

Leslie💩: sure

Sam🐵: do you want to FaceTime me?

Leslie💩: I can't rn..my sister needs me something

Sam🐵: oh ok tell Bailey I said hi

Leslie💩: I will❤️

Should I ask for a pic?
I don't want her to think I don't trust her..

Sam🐵: can you send me a pic of u?

Leslie💩: not now

I kinda started getting suspicious..

Sam🐵: Leslie don't get me wrong but..I've never asked to see u and now that I do u say no

Sam🐵: Why?

Leslie💩: don't u trust me? It's me Sam..

Sam🐵: then prove it send me the pic

Leslie💩: fine I will

--------------------------------------------------
Still at my grandma's
Hope you liked it ❤️