Chapter 27:Reunion Talk with A God

I dreamt of scary creatures with dripping blood all over their oh-so-bright teeth.

  When I finally woke up,I found myself laying on the bed in a small cozy tent.Grover was sleeping near my bed,so I shook him awake.He snorted a few times before he opened his eyes,blinking confusingly at me.

  "Oh Foínix,"he started,before I interupted him.

  "What happened?To Percy?And Nico?Annabeth?And the yucky old thingy?Oh,where's my staff?And is seeing Apollo just my imagaintion?Did you see him too?Where is he?"I blurted it all out in one breath.Grover just blinked at me,his eyes concerned.

  "Are you okay?'Coz you weren't breathing as you asked all that..."

  I rolled my eyes in frustration."Dude,that's not the point,"I huffed."Where is Apollo?"

  "He's over here,"someone said,and we turned to him.

  "Uncle,"I said,suddenly shy.My head throbbed,but I pushed the pain away.Dude,what the hell was wrong with me!?

  "Foínix,"Apollo sighed,walking over to pat my head."You could have died."

  I felt my cheeks redden."I know,but..."I unconsciously pouted,trying to focus on my headache instead."Where's the yucky thingy?"

  "If you mean the monster,I had destroyed it for you."He smiled,showing off his teeth,and I had to blink.

  "F-for me?"I stammered.

  "By the way...I have a gift for you."Apollo snapped his fingers,and a familiar figure appeared out of nowhere."Well,it's not exactly a gift,but..."

  "Polar!?"I squeaked as the teddy bear scratched his ear with his leg[A/N:REFER TO PROLOGUE!!!!].

  "Yo Foínix,"he winked(Oh my Zeus,I must be going crazy.A toy moving and talking!?)."Hope you still remember me.Miss me?"

  I grabbed the bear and pulled his paw.He yelped in pain and Apollo laughed.

  "What the hell?Isn't he a non-living thing?"

  "Well..."Apollo scratched his head."Not exactly.We made him immortal and stuff..."He trailed off.

  "Stop doing that,it tickles!"Polar burst out laughing as I tried to listen for his heartbeat.I stopped and flung him across the room.He slammed against the tent wall and yelped in pain(and the tent wall wasn't hard at all).

  "Why?"I asked,staring disbelievingly at the dizzy bear,who was trying to get up from the floor.

  "We...wanted to know if you were making trouble or not,"Apollo replied hesitantly(believe it or not,a god can hesitate too!).

  Oh.In other words,stalking me.Should I be creeped out or touched by their actions?

  A groan echoed in the room,and we all turned to see Nico getting up from his bed.I rushed to help him up,but he cringed away from me.I felt my heart stab,and quickly made my face expressionless,but Grover widened his eyes and cleared his throat loudly.So much for privacy.

  "Let's have a little reunion talk,niece,"Apollo said,breaking me away from my thoughts.I nodded slightly,and he threw his arm over my shoulder,leading me out.

  "Will Percy and Annabeth wake up?"I asked when we were outside.The stars were twinkling brightly in the dark sky,as if winking at us.

  "They will wake up when they need to,"he said simply,and silence filled the air.He sat down on the grass,and I followed suit,sighing.

  "Foínix..."Apollo looked at me,and I stared into his eyes.Suddenly I was transported back into my memories.

~~~~

Author's noteeeeeeeee

One last chapter before I wait for more votes/comments/etc!!

DAMN,exams next week!!!!I won't have the time to do all this.But I'll post one more chapter before I study for the WHOLE FREAKING WEEK.

Byebye^^