Don't Tease

Reader/Legolas fluffy oneshot. Boromir and Aragorn are constantly teasing Legolas about his ever-so-tiny crush on you, so one day, he decides to do something about it. Basically just an excuse to write fluff.

****************************

"Do you need a hand with that?" came a low voice from behind your shoulder.

You turned around, moving your gaze from the pots and pans that you were packing into a large cloth bag to look upwards into the light blue eyes of Legolas. He had aerrible habit of sneaking up on people without a sound. It was getting creepy.

"You know what?" you replied, continuing to pack, "That would be very helpful, thank you for offering."

Legolas smiled down at you, then knelt by your side, grabbing a satchel of his own and carefully folding blankets into it, his blankets looking much neater than yours.

Aragorn chuckled behind you, and nudged Boromir in the ribs, saying very loudly, "Seems like Legolas might be looking for 'a hand' in return, if you know what I mean..."

Boromir burst into raucous laughter, and you smirked and shook your head, getting back to packing. You were used to the constant jokes and jibes between the group. Turning to Legolas, you raised your eyebrows and put on your much used 'men, huh?' face, but when your eyes reached him, he was intently looking downwards, a light flush on his face.

You smiled, elves were such 'pure' creatures, Legolas must have been feeling incredibly awkward.

You stood up and brushed your hands on your knees, sighing as your aching legs took your weight. Four weeks of non-stop walking really took it out of you.

"Could I leave this to you?" you asked Legolas, gesturing to the few remaining pots and blankets.

"Of course," he replied, not looking you in the eyes.

"Thanks."

You walked up to Aragorn, striding confidently. He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked as you approached him, but you walked straight past him, kneeing him in the groin whilst you were at it.

A quiet 'oof' escaped his lips and he sunk to his knees, his face a mask of pain. Gimli chucked next to you, holding his hand out to help the darker-haired man up.

"She can be pretty feisty when she wants to," grunted Aragorn, bringing himself back to his feet and glaring at you.

You smiled sweetly, and walked up to him, whispering in his ear, "You haven't seen feisty yet, sunshine."

Aragorn chucked again, and friendlily clapped you on the shoulder, his dark brown eyes wrinkling at the edges as he smiled, a hint of pain sill on his face from your well-placed knee.

"You truly are one of a kind, aren't you?" he mused to himself, then nodded at you and walked over to Legolas, who had just finished packing the bags.

Legolas turned, acknowledging his friend, as he stood up and hoisted the heavy bags onto his shoulder. You were currently with Merry and Pippin, gathering supplies in the woods, and so out of earshot of the conversation.

"She's a right one, that girl of yours," said Aragorn with a wink, elbowing Legolas in the ribs playfully.

"She is not 'mine', Aragorn..." Legolas pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears.

"I bet she could teach you a trick or two," butted in Boromir, running his hands to keep them warm in the chilly morning air, "She's unlike anything I've ever seen."

The three men looked over in your direction, where you were bent down on the edge of a patch of trees, picking stubborn plants out of the ground with dirty fingers. Merry and Pippin ran around you, playing sword fighting and using you as a human shield. Legolas smiled as he watched you laugh along with them, wiping your sweaty brow with the back of your hand and leaving muddy dirt-smears along your forehead. Aragorn followed his gaze and gave him a knowing smile.