Chapter 12

I want to dedicate this chapter to @babbiie0216 . Thank You for your feedback. And don't worry I was going to tell you the whole story about Michael&Tyla.

WATTPAD IS PISSING ME OFF! THEY BETTER STOP DELETING MY SHIT OR THIS FUCKIN BOOK WILL NEVER GET UPDATED! 😡😡😡 THAT FUCKING CHAPTER WAS GREAT BUT NOOOO WATTPAD WANTS TO DELETE IT.

Just letting you guys know this will only be Quinn's story...THANKS TO WATTPAD!

Without further or due...

THE STORY 📖📖📖📖📖📖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

I have NEVER cried in front of anyone since my brothers death.

The only reason I really cried was because of my mama. She hit HARD with ANYTHING!

Tyla and I made our way to my office to talk. Right now no one said a word. I guess I should be the one to go.

Me: Ty I-I-

How am I suppose to tell her that my short temper was caused because of my past.

Me: it all started when I was 10. My dad use to hit my mother when my brother and I weren't around. I always noticed the bruises on my mom when she was around us. She just never said anything to us about it. One day my dad slipped up and he hit her right in front of us. My brother being the oldest thought it was his job to save her. He got on top of my dad and started to beat him. My mom was in the corner screaming and crying so I crawled over to her and held her in my little arms. It hurt to see my mother sad. My brother managed to get my dad off of himself but when my dad pulled the gun out on my brother my whole world froze. My mom screamed for him to put it away but he never did. My mom ran at him trying to get the gun away but he pushed her down to the floor. My brother turned his head whispering his last words to me 'I Love You' before my dad pulled the trigger. He ran...that bitch ran. A little while later the police and the ambulance showed up. I was still frozen in that same place. I didn't realize that I was crying until my mom picked me up and whispered that everything was going to be ok. They still haven't found him either. I swore to my mama that when he is caught I'm going to beat him the same way he did my mom. The difference between me and him is that I won't stop.

Looking up at Tyla I noticed she was shaking with tears falling down her face. She had her hand covering her mouth.

T: how could he do that? You were so little. Why?

Me: that's why I am like this now.

She got up and wobbled over to me. She knelt down in front of me taking my hands in hers.

T: I'm so sorry that happened to you

After a while silence filled the room until I decided to break it.

Me: Tell me what happened to you T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm hella tired. I'm going to bed. This chapter would be way longer but Wattpad thought it was ok to delete it.

ANTIWHORE....

Comment, Vote, Read

What do you think she'll say about him asking her?

I want at LEAST 10 comments and 5 votes...

GO!

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey💎