Chapter 3

Alexis

Brandon....Brandon...Sexy Brandon. That boy don't know what he does to me. His smile is something else. How does he not have a girlfriend. I mean come on he's tall, handsome, and definitely has a way with words.

'Come on Lexy we have to finish this shoot before 1:30' The photographer said.

Duty calls.

Brandon

Sitting in my home office I'm going over some of the so called drug dealers that wants to do business with me. The shit is stressful and I don't know why I'm still doing this shit.

Looking through my safe I had my guns and money stashed. And I quickly called my boy Benz and told him to meet me here.

''Yo bro come over we need to discuss this shit about Franco.'' I said.

''Alright I got you I'll be there in 10.'' Benz said and hung up.

''I've been watching that nigga Franco, and he seem legit. He always handled his beef and he was clean when it came to hardcore jobs.'' Benz explained. I nodded.

''That don't sound too bad. Hopefully this nigga don't switch up.'' I said.

''Right though. But what got you so chilled. Usually you have this mean look and now you seem....fucking happy.''

''Nigga shut up I'm always happy. But nah there's this girl.'' I explained.

''Okay go on explain to ya best friend.'' Benz said as he snapped his fingers.

I shook my head. ''Well I met shawty at the club one night-''

''Don't tell me you falling for one of these Brooklyn broads.'' he said.

''No nigga shut up and let me finish damn.'' Benz put his hands up in surrender.

''Like I was saying. Shawty bad. Carried herself as a lady. Smart as hell. When we met at the club we got drunk as hell and we smashed.'' I said.

''G you lyin?'' Benz said.

''Nah dude dead ass. I was her first too.'' I smiled.

''Oh shit I bet she clingy now huh?'' Benz asked.

''Nigga you been saying the most stupidest shit since I started telling you the story. Shut up.''

''My bad I just want to know.''

''Anyways. No she not after I saw her again she didn't even want to talk to me. But she cool peoples. I can tell she not from here.''

''That's what's up. Bout time someone met your standards cause nigga you picky.''

''Yeah yeah whatever.'' I said as I waved him off.

''Alright well I'm out.'' Benz got up.

''Be easy nigga.'' I said as we did our hand shake.

Alexis

I just got home from my photo-shoot and I decided to take a walk in the building and get some pictures. I guess you can say modeling was my life. But I was always the one that wanted to capture the work not be it.

My mom wanted me to be in law school. And my dad wanted me to be a surgeon. So when they found out I was doing modeling they practically disowned me. Enough of that bull for one day though.

I got my camera and walked out my condo. Walking down the hall I heard a little bit of loud music. I took a picture of the persons door and knocked.

Why not find a model of my own. I'm no creep though.

I knocked once. Then I heard the music turn down.

''Wassup ma?'' Brandon said as he opened the door.

''Hi Brandon I didn't know you lived that close.'' I said nervously.

''Oh I knew, but what brings your bright smile to my place of business.'' he said.

''Well I was kind of wondering....if you wanted to be my model for the day.'' I said shyly.

He looked right at me into my eyes and smirked.

''Yeah why not my place or yours?'' he asked.

''Mine. Follow me.'' I said as I turned around and walked away.

''Nice place for a new girl to the new city.'' Brandon commented.

''Thanks.'' I said as I set my camera up.

Brandon looked around my place in awe as he saw pictures of me on covers of magazines.

''Your a model?'' He asked amused.

''Yeah you caught me.'' I giggled out.

He laughed and rubbed his chin. After I finished setting up I looked at him as he sat on my coffee table.

''Okay so show me whatever emotion you feel right now.'' I said.

He scrunched up his nose and squinted his eyes. I laughed and took the photo.

''Oh come on dude really why the face?'' I asked.

''You said a face. Do you want my sex face? My I want you face. My I need you face. I want to be inside you face-'' I quickly coughed.

''Um a smile is good enoughh um for now.'' I said as I started breathing heavily.

He chuckled. I just shook my head and took another picture.

I started to get hot so I unbuttoned my white shirt showcasing my bra.

Brandon stared at me with lust. Showing me a face I think I recognize.

He walked towards me and kissed my neck.

''I want you.''