Chapter 6 Two years Later

Chapter 6

Two years later.......

A few weekends after I left, Blake finally brought me my car. We caught up on what we've been doing. After that we hadn't talked often. He’s been working on beta stuff so he hasn’t had time.

But, life here was perfect. My sister and I became closer. Ian turned out being like a really protective cousin. Ryan and I started dating. He asked me out in front of the whole school, so romantic.

I loved this place; pack life was so great here. As for school I was actually popular. At the pack house I was one of the top fighters.

"Wake up Maddy!!!" A chorus of Ian and Yasmin’s voices shouted.

"What" I groaned.

"It's your birthday babe" Ryan chimed.

That made me immediately sit up. I looked around and it was like seven in the morning. School was in an hour.

"Guys its seven in the morning" I whined.

"So you have to get ready" Yasmin smiled.

“But it’s my birthday” I pouted,

“Come on Babe I have a surprise planned for you” Ryan smiled.

"Fine" I groaned getting off my bed.

“Good, good now hurry up” Ian sighed.

"Guys get out I'm not in decent clothes" I said turning to face the boys.

"Well I'm your cousin and she's your sister so goodbye Ryan" Ian grinned.

"Later babe" Ryan kissed my cheek and left the room.

"Ian you too" I grunted.

"Fine, see you down cuz" and with that he left.

"So how's everything with Ryan" Yasmin was the gossiping type.

But I could keep her mouth shut on a few things.

"Everything’s absolutely perfect" I smiled.

And they really were. We never fought and he always made me feel special. But one day I knew he'd find his mate. And I would not want to keep him from that kind of love. Even if we had a bond, the one for him and his mate would be stronger.

"Good now let's get you ready for the day" Yasmin chirped.

I went over and picked up my towel from its hook then skipped to the bathroom.

"I'll pick out your outfit" Yasmin shouted from the door.