Chapter 25:

Dez

"Shouldn't you be home with lil sis Tara." Rock asks me as I walk up to where him and Shaun sat at a bar.

We met up here to watch football on the bar's TVs, but we could have did this at anyone of our houses. I guess they just wanted the food from here.

"I planned to be, but she told me to go out with yall so I figured I would since I don't plan on staying long." I said sitting down gesturing for a beer.

"None of us are since we all got a woman at home." Shaun said.

"True." I said.

"When is Tara due again? Any day?" Shaun asks.

"Three weeks and her ass can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I just can't wait to see my baby girl." I said.

"Shae number too." Shaun said. "Gonna have to deal with that sassy shit of having a daughter."

I sighed shaking my head, "Mannnn."

After just all chilling together for a couple hours we ordered some to go wings and were ready to leave.

"I'm about to go take a piss first." Rock said standing up going to the bathroom.

"That nigga just don't care." I said.

"Yo I got a question." I say to Shaun.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Even tho Tara is this far a long we can still have sex right? My dick needs some fuckin attention from my favorite lady." I said with a smirk.

"You could have saved the last part. You can, but she might go into labor since she is so far a long."

"Well shit that's fine. That means my baby girl will be here sooner than later."

"Remember yall didn't have sex the first pregnancy because you thought yall couldn't." Shaun said with a chuckle as we were walking outside.

"Aye I was 15 nigga. You could have told a nigga tho."

"Aye I tried when you was on ya, no she's big and pregnant shit, but Nya told me to shut up."

I shook my head.

"You got a lighter?" Shaun asks.

"You just gonna smoke that out here?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm about to get in the car so you got a lighter or no?" He asks again.

"Yeah," I said digging in my pocket as he held his hand out.

Then before I know it I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach.

I seen the figure about to stab Shaun next, but he reacted quick.

I tried putting pressure on the wound, but I felt myself drifting unconscious.

.....

*

Tara

"Zain if you don't get your lil ass off the front of this shopping cart." I said.

He laughed shaking his head.

"And I'ma have another one you soon. Oh boy." I joked.

"Yup, Zain and Hailee best kids ever." He said.

I chuckled nodding, "Yup."

"Mommy we can't get a lot because you too big and daddy said no." Zain calls himself checking me.