Ch 43: Cherry Pop!

Lola POV:

"it won't fit!" 

Axel hummed at me digging around in his nightstand, "thats why I make it fit, hey Lola are you on birth control?"

My brows furrowed, "um yeah why?"

"thank fuck, I hate condoms."

"YOU SHOULD STILL USE ONE YOU STUPID CAKE! WHAT IF I GET AN STD?!"

"then you already have it considering you sucked me off five minutes ago. but lucky you Incubus can't get them, they would impair our ability to work you know."

I struggled for another excuse as he pushed me down again so I lie on the bed, spreading my legs and bending them at the knee, "Wait! IM NOT READY FOR MY CHERRY PIE TO BECOME CHERRY POP!"

He rose a brow at me, slipping a finger into my.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips as his finger worked me over.

"you're plenty ready to be fucked, your dripping everywhere, it will only hurt when I first force myself into you then I'm sure you'll be a very happy toy."

"I'm not ready!"

"sure you aren't do me a favor and shut up."

"condom!"

"no."

I whined, "axel."

he tisked, "look Lola, we are going to fuck, you'll like it I promise, just shut up."

"Condom!"

"fine if you want it to hurt more."

I froze, "it will?"

"uh, sure?"

"oh..." I eyed him wearily, "no cherry pop!"

He frowned. "yes cherry pop, I'm going to pop your cherry and fuck you like an animal as you scream for more."

I bit my lip, trying to press my thighs together only to be stopped by his hand, two fingers slipping into me, "wha-"

"Im just going to you with you until you realize your being stupid."

His thumb press against my clit, rubbing circles into me.

I panted and moaned, body pulsing with need as my hips moved to meet his every move.

He grinned, "good girl. you like that babe?"

I nodded panting.

"do you want more pleasure?"

Another nod. I barely noticed as he removed his fingers but kept toying with my clit.

"Something that will fill you more?"

I moaned at the thought and at the feeling of his other hand toying with my nípple.

"Do you want my cōck Lola? do you want me thrusting in you and filling your tight little snatch until you cüm over and over." He practically purred, "do you want more pleasure than you can imagine?"

I nodded again, "yes.."

"thank fuck, spread em wider babe." 

Sill in a daze I did as he asked.

He positioned himself at my entrance, "this is probably going to hurt your tiny little püssy..a lot."

"Wait..you said.."

He growled lowly and thrust inside me.

I screamed clawing at his back as something snapped inside me, "I-Its too-"