Prologue: The Beginning

Prologue

Thomas was talking to a lady named Esther, She was a new member of the Peacemaker club here in school, and we welcomed her with open arms. Esther was new to the school. Her family just moved in to the state and, one of the reasons why she joined us, she was trying to make friends and an impression on everybody.

Esther had a long brown hair, with small brown eyes. She was petite, her height must have been 5'0" or 5'1". I wasn't sure. Though her height didn't match her attitude, because as for her size, she always liked to threaten people. That's why she got accepted here on this group because of her attitude.

We had a group called 'Peacemakers' and we were the one responsible on keeping peace and safety of the students of the school I was in. We had so many goals, and some of them were achieved already. Others wouldn't be hard to achieve. We just needed time.

Right now, the members and I were preparing an event. This event was a dance competition, made my DTTB Club (Dance to the Beat), sponsored by people who liked to dance and as for us, we were assigned to keep peace and implement rules and of course, we wouldn't just be a lame group, we also participated on making the event interesting. We had asked them to make it more like a bar or something, with free drinks. Light drinks. So people wouldn't do shits. It's better to have light drinks than no alcohol at all. Students would be just an asshole and at least try to carry a beer on their own. DTTB agreed though.

I could feel this event would be successful. Cory, who had green eyes and a blond shaggy hair, was drawing something on a piece of paper. He was busy drawing that he almost missed out everything we had said. Fortunately, Maggy had told him the summary of the plan. The dance competition would be happening tomorrow and we wanted to make sure that the event would be a blast and unforgetful.

"Chad," Bobby greeted me as he passed us. He was one of the basketball players of the school and a total player. He had slept with almost every girl on the 10th Grade. He had told me that they were better and more virgin than the senion sluts. Although he was a good kid, he was still an asshole but I wasn't holding it against him. In fact, he was my friend. In school only. I gave him a nod of acknowledgement and he stopped midway. "Hi, Maggy."

Anothing thing, Bobby had a thing for Maggy but Maggy didn't like him. Maggy was lesbian and had a girlfriend already. But still, Bobby kept flirting with her and he had once asked me what would it feel to fuck a lesbian. Maggy rolled her eyes at him and Bobby chuckled only. I shook my head because Bobby looked pathetic and all yet I was convinced that he was a good kid. Bobby walked away with a smile.

"He really is an asshole," Maggy muttered as she went back to studying her Math assignments. We all laughed at her and she flipped us off. "Seriously, I don't know why he keeps flirting with me. He annoys me."

"Give the boy a chance, Mags." Terry said to Maggy and she gave him a death glare. Terry knew that Maggy was lesbian and we all knew that he was only teasing Maggy. "He has been giving you these looks since what? A month ago? He likes you."

"Yeah, Maggy. Give a guy a chance," I joined in, laughing lightly.

"Oh, the French guy is joining in," Tesla spoke, grinning. I flipped him off. I had a Parisian accent, and I was born in Paris. My parents were both Parisian. My friends kept teasing me because of my accent, but somehow, I had learned to alter it a bit so they would lessen the teasing about my French accent.

"Well, I don't," Maggy said and shrugged. "He can sulk on the corner and die and I wouldn't even care." We gave her a shrug and she went back on studying.

Some of the members were planning what rule would be implied to the event. Of course, first thing would be no violence, and we were thinking what would be the consequences when people wouldn't oblige to the rules. Thalia groaned, making everyone look at her. Carlo snickered when he saw what Thalia was playing; Flappy Bird. Apparently, her game was over and she was on her best score, which was 9. Great. Thalia went back on playing the game.