P2: Quite A Terrifying Bunny

Using what little strength he has, -Tsuna hated that compared to his brothers' physical capabilities, his were non existent in the least-, Tsuna pushed off the hitman. The stubborn bastard just wouldn't get off of him.

"Get off of me now, bastardo." Tsuna said in warning, his eyes gaining an ominous hue of orange.

Reborn hadn't had the time to answer, he couldn't because a fuckin' blade had been swung to where he was. Where did the brat even get that?

Ieyasu grabbed his brother towards him, wrapping both of his arms around Tsuna, hugging him protectively while the other two pointed their weapons at the hitman. (Very convenient to be carrying extra pairs of weapons -.-)

"Better be careful, brats, I'm not in the mood for playing with you three." Reborn warned, even though said brats had captured him once. (Totally embarrassed by literal middle-schoolers •_•)

"We aren't even playing, Arcobaleno." Iekatsu sneered, how dare this pedophile molest his brother! He is so going to kill him! (Good luck, Iekatsu -.-)

Reborn felt his brow twitch. He was nowhere near being a pedophile. "I wouldn't even think about banging that little Dame-Tsuna."

Reborn had to change his spot again when a katana flew over his previous place, the blade imbedded in the wall.

"Who're you calling Dame, you pedophile." Ienobu practically hissed, him being the one to throw the katana.

"Him, obviously." He rolled his eyes mockingly, egging the triplets more.

"Are you four little children done? Because I'm feeling very irritated right this moment"

The four suddenly felt a chill run down their spines, Ieyasu staring fearfully at his elder brother.

"Do you four want me to torture all of you myself?"

'Since when had he frozen our legs into solid ice?' Reborn might have tried, but was unable to free himself from the block of ice invading his legs, preventing him from moving. It wasn't just him too. 'Is this a bad dream? Why do I fuckin' keep on being captured by little brats? More humiliatingly civilians at that!' Was Reborn's bitter thoughts.

~( •_• )~
A/N: please point out my mistakes T^T
It's been a while, my precious readers :) and I thank you all sincerely for waiting patiently for my updates :)

Comment (it gives me motivation)
Vote (also helps quite a lot)
Follow (much appreciated)

And Thank You For Reading