Chapter 7

****Hi! I'm so sorry I left you guys hanging for two weeks! Please forgive me, I promise to pick back up, my swim season is almost over and that means I will have more free time. So I promise more chapters will be coming soon. On the other end, things are going to start to pick up, I know you guys are sick of the development chapter and I think we are finally past them, so yay for that. Also I want to thank every person out there for reading, commenting, sharing, or voting for my story. I know it's not the best and I have terrible editing skills, I want to make things that people like to read and things that bring them enjoyment. Comment below if any of my works have ever made you smile or just been enjoyable for you to read. It makes me happy when I get comments like that. Aside from that, the picture above is our new character Logan whom you will meet in this chapter. you guys know what I love? When you COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME!! I really do love it. Enjoy!****

Picture above is Logan

***********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

Oh hell no!

I'd been dreading this day since the day Cyrus told me what mates are. The disgusting way the word felt on my tongue, the cringing when I saw mates together, and the resentment I held for the feeling of being so called "claimed" were slapping me in the face over and over and over again. Because here I am, with the freakin' son of the Midnight Lake Alpha, and he's saying I'm his.

No way in hell.

I slammed my eyes shut and shook my head. This is a bad dream, I told myself. This is just a terrifying nightmare.

I forced my eyes open hoping to find myself somewhere, anywhere but here, they young wolf whom is the heir to the Alpha title was still there, and so were the surprised faces for the wolves surrounding us.

Yes! It's him! Our mate! At last, I've been waiting so long to meet him! Pandora was screaming in my mind which only added to my headache, her power was stronger than ever.

Why? Dear Goddess why? Had I not been a suitable warrior that I'd be paired with this...this pup for the rest of my life? This is too cruel of a joke.

I blinked away the shock and shot up, my chair falling back, my mouth hanging. Jasper was up in an instant, he grabbed my shoulders.

"Hoy! Aris, snap out of it!" he yelled, his teeth gritting.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" A sudden growl interjected Jasper's attempts to bring me back.

When Jasper didn't move the pup's eyes darkened. In an instant, he was at my side and shoved Jasper into the wall with a loud thud. I gasped as Jasper hissed in pain and slid to the ground.

I snarled at the pup and ran to grab him, helping him up.

"Do not go near him."

I turned. The pup was standing tall, arms crossed, and his mouth turned down in a tight frown. How dare he? I'm a Gamma! I'm older than him, how dare he order me around?!

"What?" I asked my voice ridiculed and snappy.

"I said to get away from him, don't ever go near him again, you are only allowed to be with me!" he snarled, his tone was beyond irritation to me, but Pandora found it to be the most amazing thing she had ever heard.

"What was that?" I snarled. My eyes were beginning to glow but Pandora had other thoughts, I looked into my mind and all I saw was a large coal black wolf, huge and radiating strength was standing over Pandora who lowered her head in submission. No!