Surprise, surprise?! (7)

So guys as a thanks for being so wonderful, Yaay you, I decided to write you guys a chapter.
So here goesssss.

**********************

As I sat on my bed staring into space the only thing that was on my mind was mariano. He left for italy two days ago and I've been crying profusely. He didn't tell me why he was leaving, he just told me that it was an emergency and that he had to leave immediately. He said he would come back as soon as he could, but for some reason I don't think that's anytime soon.

My stomach started to churn and I ran to the bathroom, stupid morning sickness, I threw up everything that I had to eat lastnight, which to be honest was not a lot of things. I continued to pass everything out and my throat began to taste bitter.

After about ten minutes of throwing up I leaned on the bathroom wall and slid down to the floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them.

Mariano should be here for me, but he's not, he's all the way in italy, freakin italy. I wonder if he's bipolar. His mood changes so often I can't keep track anymore.

"Issy are you okay?" I looked up and saw yasmine and zenoviah standing by the door.

"Yeah, just morning sickness." I said running a hand through my ombre hair.

"Greg left you messages on the house phone." Said yasmine.

"I'll read them later." I said standing up and walking to my bed. Yasmine and zen followed behind me and we all layed on my bed. I needed to ask them a question that has been bothering me for a while.

"Do you guys think that I made a mistake?" I asked feeling my eyes fill with water.

"What do you mean?" Asked zen.

"Do you think that I made a mistake that night, having sex with a stranger? Who to be honest I still barely know anything about." I said as the tears spilled from my eyes.

"I think you did what you did because you were under the influence of alcohol, but to be honest if you did make a mistake, which you didn't, it was the best mistake you've ever made. Now you have a beautiful baby on the way, someone that will love you no matter what, someone you know will always be there for you and you will always be there for them." Yasmine said pulling me into a hug. I was full on crying now, stupid hormones.

Yas was right, I will always have my baby and once I have him/her I will always be complete. I love my baby with all my heart and that will never change.

"And we will always be here, whether you like it or not." Zen said with a cheeky smile, trying to lighten the mood.

"Now can we go out for ice-cream? I haven't had ice-cream in a long time." Yas asked after a while.

"You had ice-cream yesterday." Said zen.

"Exactly, such a long time." She said in a 'duh' tone.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a bath. When I was done I dragged on a loose fitting yellow and white dress before headng downstairs to meet zen and yas. I checked the time on the wall clock and it was now 11:00 am.

"Let's go, I'll drive." Zen said grabbing her car keys.

I stepped outside to the shock of my life. I froze at the person who stood infront of me. To say I was shocked or surprised would be an understatement. I didn't know what to do. Confusion hit me like a rock in the head. I just stood there like a freakin idiot. I didn't want to curse at him nor be upset with him, I just wanted to hug him.

"Hi Isabella." His deep voice rang in my ears, and my body became unfrozen, I ran to him and he pulled me into a tight, loving hug. I don't know if it was my pregnancy hormones acting up and to be honest I didn't care. I was just actually happy to see him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you alot." He said, we were still hugging.

"I missed you too.... greg."

************************

SURPRISE!!!!!

Greg is now apart of the story. Yay or nay? LOL.

I bet most of you thought it was mariano. Fooled yah. =)

It was short but I had to get that part in it. It was killing me on the inside.

Also who do you guys think should play greg? Comment or inbox me someone who you think fits gregs character. If I like the person you chose I'll make him the official greg.

Comment what you think, and please no mean comments because I will speak to you the way you speak to me. You may also vote if you wanna.

byeee :*

xoxoxo.