Chapter 21

When I wake up, it's eight thirty. I feel like I should be panicking but I'm not. I'm calm, cool and relaxed.

I woke up at around eleven last night and stayed up watching TV. When it got late I changed into a long baggy shirt and went back to sleep.

It's fair to say I'm rested and well though the idea that I may have left the club with a stranger and I have no idea what happened next is secretly killing me.

I walk over to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. I then head to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

As I'm about to pour myself some coffee, the door rings. I walk over and open it. Sam's standing there in casual wear. A black sweater, a black watch and nice cream coloured pants. He isn't in a suit but damn he looks sexy.

I blush at that thought and then remember that I haven't asked him in. I move to the side and signal him in.

"Hey," I say.

"How you doing?"

"Much better."

He smiles. "I'm glad."

He walks over and places a gentle kiss on my lips. He pause for a second. "That's okay, right?"

I giggle. "It's better then okay."

I throw my arms around him and kiss him back. My hand grabbing his neck as I guide his body against mine. I pull apart and quickly lick my lips and then kiss him again. He leans against me, our bodies pressed tight together. He moves his hand to my thigh and before I know it, he's grabbed it and pulled me up. I wrap my legs around his hips as he leans me up against the wall. His lip travels from my lips to my chin and then the side of my neck. I can't help but release a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding. I fist his sweater in my hand as I grab his face to guide his lips back to mine. I gently bite his top lip before releasing him. He lets me slide off.

"We should do that everyday," he says. His sexy smirk making another appearance.

"I don't mind."

"To be honest, I didn't think you were this type of girl."

"I didn't either," I say. "Tell me, why are you dressed so casual today."

"That depends."

"Depends on what."

He points at us, exactly like I did last time. "Is this a thing?"

"Pretty sure it is now." I laugh. "Hard to say no after what we just did."

"Good, because I thought we'd spend the day together and then end the night with a lovely date."

"Can I say something."

He looks at me. He can tell I'm worried about something. "Anything."

"Why me?" I look him right in the eyes. "Out of all the girls you could get, why me?"

He smiles. He walks closer and laces his hand into mine. "There was something about you when I first saw you. That time at the interview. You were different. Probably the only girl who wasn't throwing herself at me. Everyone else seems so sure of themselves. You on the other hand were just living life as it came. The knocking down of the vase, two to be precise. I liked it and when you broke down over the vase, I thought it was kinda cute."

I smile. "I can't give you anything though."

He leans in closer and points at where my heart is. "You can give me this."

My smile grows. I lean in and kiss him. "This is crazy."

"There's no arguing there."

"I mean I barely know you and yet, here you are at my house and God knows what else has happened."

I grab his hand and sit down on the couch with him. There's a silence.

"So what are we?"

He leans in close, enough that I can feel his hot breath against my ear. He slowly whispers "whatever you want us to be."

I giggle. "That's risky."

"Is that so?" He asks.

I nod. "Very much so." I grab him by the shirt and pull him closer. This time I whisper as seductively as I can into his ear "you're going to regret this."