Twenty Nine. IITMOAESOS

A/N: Okay so I always search for poems that best describe Demi and Aidan so I can post them on appropriate chapters, so to have someone actually write one FOR them is freaking amazing!!! Thank you so much @PoisonedMilkshake !!! I LOVE IT

He was a storm
Destroying everything on his way
She was a cloud
Hiding from the suns ray's
So no one could see her broken ways.
Both broken inside
With shattered hearts And dark pasts left behind.
Every storm is composed of clouds.
Every broken heart needs another . Maybe all they need to be fixed is each other.

Enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~

My eyes slowly opened, squinting from the violation of light hitting them. I blinked slowly as they adjusted, letting out huge yawn. I frowned a little at the sight of a rusty, red paint across from me.

My walls weren't red. They were white.

Oh.

Oh.

Flashes of the previous night flooded my brain. I jolted up, or tried to jolt up. I was pinned to the floor by what seemed to be dead weight. I then became more aware of surroundings. I felt a body pressed against my back, a head resting in the crook of my neck, and an arm wrapped around my waist. Light snoring ensued in my ear.

I squirmed in Aidan's grasp only to freeze when my butt rubbed against his morning wood. I felt myself blush furiously. I knew he was out cold, but that didn't make that any less embarrassing. Plus, wasn't that, like, indirect sexual harassment?

I reached for my phone that was next to me and hit the home button. The first thing I noticed was that the battery was at three percent. The next thing I noticed was twenty missed calls and text messages filled the lock screen. All from Deacon. My stomach dropped.

Uh oh.

I zeroed in on the time and saw it was seven in the morning.

Uh oh times two.

"Aidan," I said hoarsely, my voice still coated with the evidence of sleep. "Aidan," I hit his arm. "Aidan."

The only response I got was a sleepy grunt. Aidan's arm tightened around me, pulling me closer to his body. His head burrowed deeper into my neck which caused his lips to brush against my bare skin. Goosebumps erupted immediately, and I almost melted into him on the spot. Almost.

I turned myself around in his vice like grip, so I was facing at him. Aidan was still fast asleep. His brown hair was messy from his night of slumber, and a look of utter peace and relaxation was on his face. I couldn't stop myself from admiring how handsome he looked when he was at rest.

Aidan seemed to always have a look of either irritation or anger on his face when he was awake, in his sleep it was different. It was like the slate was wiped clean. The wall he constantly kept built up was taken down, and all that was left was serenity. I smiled at the thought of him being at peace at least one time in the span of twenty four hours. He deserved some serenity.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and continued with my attempts to wake him up. I could stare at him sleep all day, but that was borderline creepy and a little too stalker-like for me despite how appealing it sounded.

"Aidan," I smacked his muscular arm with as much force as I could muster. "Aidan, wake the hell up."

I went to deliver another hit, this time across his face, when I was suddenly pulled from my spot in a swift motion. I squealed involuntarily as I was moved from next to him to on top of his chest. Aidan's other arm wound around my waist.