Roommates (10)

A/N - Love every single one of my readers; thanks so much to EVERYONE! Seriously! 

Please check out voicesinmyhead's book "Smile- it costs nothing" and JoMakaila101's book "When you came back"

Thank you!!!

This chapter is crap, I mean seriously; the worst chapter I've probably written.

No proofreading done.

Chapter Nine

Lizzie’s P.O.V

Yes, she left! Finally my plan was going to work! I let out a little evil laugh.

“Why did you call me here? And why was Rosalie so pissed at me?” Calvin asked looking confused.

I glanced up to Calvin, and seductively walked towards him, placing my hands around his neck. I went on my tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips; it tasted like cherry gum. I pulled back and stared into his chartreuse coloured eyes.

“Let’s just say my plan is working,” I replied, pulling him closer to me, I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

“What plan?” he asked, pecking my neck slowly. I shuddered from his touch.

“Um…you know Rosalie and Vincent,” I gasped.

Calvin stopped what he was doing and moved his head so that he was face to face with me.

“What do you mean?” he asked, confused.

“Well, let’s just say I’m setting those two up,” I announced with a huge grin in my face. Now that they were alone together, and there was one bed, things should heat up.

“What? Does Rosalie agree?” asked Calvin, looking shocked and amused at the same time.

I kissed him on the lips before replying, “Let’s keep it a secret between us.”

Rosalie’s P.O.V

I shifted from side to side on my bed, sorry, let me correct that; our bed. I couldn’t sleep, simply because there beside me was Vincent Clarke, and to make matters worse, or better; depends on how you look at it. He was shirtless, the bad thing about that is that my hormones were driving me crazy; making me tempted to stroke his abs, lick them and other things.

I took a peek at Vincent, he was sleeping. I mean what kind of guy, just easily falls asleep when there is a girl, in his bed? The thing is, he didn’t even take advantage of me, and he simply muttered a goodnight and went to sleep.

Douche.

I shuffled around the bed and then suddenly, I felt something hard on my pillow. Cautiously, I lifted my pillow and caught sight of Vincent’s notebook. I felt a thrill of excitement rush over me.

It’s now or never.

I flicked the notebook open, the first few pages had random drawings and words sprawled all over it. Sighing in disappointment, I flicked the pages, and after a few blank ones I caught sight of several paragraphs in the middle of the page, surrounded by love hearts.

It read:

Sometimes I lay awake

Thinking about you