The fear of tomorrow

I found a huge blanket that I thought I could make in to a hammock over between the shelves the hook it on to some hanger hooks connected to the heavy duty rope I found. I began to build my hammock while looking around and listened to the cheesy jokes Mark and Bob would make.

"I still got it", Mark said.

"Got what?", Bob asked.

"Still can laugh you know because I have not been able to laugh in a long time", Mark said. I smiled. After I got set up I tried it out and it worked perfectly!

"Wow nice work", Alexander said.

"Oh thanks were are you sleeping", I asked.

"Oh over here", Alex pointed over two where pillows were pushed together. For the next few minutes I made sure that every one had a place to sleep. I was worried about everyone. I was worried about Anna the most because her face said it all. She had not spoken a word and Ava also noticed.

"Anna are you okay?",Ava asked her.

"Hey just a lot has happened and well.. I'm just going to sleep", Anna said. She went on the bottom shelf of a huge shelf case and faced the wall. Mark would be sleeping in in a blanket fort he made, Bob made a simple pillow bed, Ava slept on a top shelf, and Annalee slept on two shelves on the top with blankets over them. Fritz and Kate shared a mattress. We had found some Christmas lights around the room so it looked very colorful and bright. I laid in the hammock under a blanket listening to the low moans of the dead. Death was actually out side the door and I was scared for me and my family. I was afraid for tomorrow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep but then noticed my hammock was rocking. I opened my eyes and saw Alexander smiling at me.

"Hey what you doing?", I asked.

"Nothing I'll stop I was just board and I wanted to just do something", Alexander said.

"Go lay down tomorrow we need strength to survive", I said.

"Oh I see okay good night", Alexander said walking to his bed and laying down.

"Night everyone", I whispered.

"Night Maddie", Mark whispered.

"See ya tomorrow", Bob whispered.

"Night", Fritz and Kate said.

"Good night", Annalee said.

"Night night", Ava said. But nothing from Anna but she was asleep probably. I laid down and fell asleep. Night to the people who survive tonight!