The Game

*Mandy's view*

I watched as Jay tried to talk Mal out of giving the cookie to Ben.

But it didn't work,so I walked behind Mal.As he took a bit of the cookie,Evie accidentally knocked the cookies out Mal's hand.Luckily she bent down to pick them up, which made Ben look into my eye's as the love spell came into play.

Ben: "Mad, have you always had green flecks in your eyes?"

I couldn't help but blush,I saw Mal glaring at me.I looked at the other three,who were smiling.Ben was about to take another bit of the cookie but I took it away from him.Jay came up behind him.

Jay: "How you feeling, bro?"

Ben: "I feel...I feel...I feel like singing your name."

I started laughing when he started singing my name.

Ben: "Mad! Mad!"

I quickly covered his mouth with my hand while smiling.Jay took the cookies and looked at them in shock, then he whistled.
........................
*3rd view*

The three girls sat in the bleachers,while the boy's were waiting for their turn.Jay looked at Maddy,he watched as she pointed to Carlos then to the field.He got the point then quickly nodded, so when the coach called him,Jay turned him and started talking.

Jay: "Coach, how about my buddy here?"

He pulled Carlos up as he stood up.

Carlos: "Oh, no."

Coach: "Not so sure about that."

Jay: "Coach, he's been practicing."

Carlos: "Jay.."

Carlos looked at Maddy with a 'help me' look,which she gave an encouraging smile.

Jay: "And you said yourself a team is made of different types of parts."

Carlos: "Jay, I'm not that good."

Jay: "Well, he's kind of like my brain."

The Coach looked convinced, so he took out a guy then threw him a stick.

Coach: "Well, you heard him.Get out there!"

Jay looked at Carlos and smiled.

Jay: "Don't worry,bro.I got your back."

Carlos: "How about my front?"

Jay laughed.

Jay: "Get out there."

Maddy and Evie were jumping up and down,while Mal looked up smirking.Evie stood in between Mal and Maddy.They continued to watch the game, and a few more seconds of the game....They won.The announcer was talking but Ben takes the mic from him.