The Solution is Gone.

    I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me back. He wrapped his around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His body was cold, but I didn't mind. But as the seconds went by, his lips grew colder and colder. Almost immediately, he pushed me away. "Damn it, Eryn," he murmured.

        I was hurt at first, but as soon as I took him in, it disintegrated. His skin was blue, eyes a ruby red, and intriguing designs decorated his smooth face. I reached out my hand to caress his cheek, but he stopped me, making sure to touch my coat and not my skin. "What?" I mumbled.

        "This is the part where you scream and run away." He responded, averting his gaze from mine. 

        I stared at him dumbfounded. I just kissed Loki, and now he's telling me this? When I first heard about Loki more than a year ago, I learned little of him. Among that, was that he was a frost giant. To see him standing in front of me in his frost giant form was not terrifying, it was alluring. "What if I don't want to?" I said defiantly, sounding like a little girl who refused to go to sleep at bed time.

          He sighed, closing his eyes. "Eryn, I don't think you understand."

          "Understand what?"

       "I am the bad guy. I don't save the day, I don't fly off into the sunset, and I don't...I don't get the girl." He answered his gaze averting mine. 

     "You're not the bad guy. You saved me today, and you may have not flown into the sunset, but you do get the girl." I said, but he didn't reply. I sighed and decided to continue on. "She's not scared of you. On the contrary, you should be scared of her.-" I could see the corner of his lip lifting, tempting to crack a smile. I smiled too, even though he couldn't see it."-She accepts you for you- the real you. She appreciates the things you've done for her, but you know what she doesn't appreciate?"

         He turned to me, his face expressionless as his frost giant self-fading away. "What doesn't she appreciate?"

       "That you think my singing and driving is really, really bad." I said accusingly raising my eyebrow at him. The smile was threatening to form on his face finally did, causing me to mirror his action, and we soon found ourselves laughing.

         "There are things that even some can't change." He teased.

           "Ouch." 

**

    "Don't you love it?" I gushed in an exaggerated manner, snapping a picture at Director Fury. His gaze snapped to mine and he immediately glared daggers at both my phone and me. Sorry...not sorry, I mentally laughed.

      "No." Fury spat out, taking the pink Minnie Mouse hat that had his name written in beautiful cursive on it and throwing it on the floor. Thor's eyes followed the hat as he frowned like a little boy who just got told that his drawing sucks by his parents. Aww... As for the others, they burst out laughing.