Chapter 13

Tyla POV

The minute he asked me about my past I froze up. He would think I'm dirty. He would would think I'm a slut...a whore. He would treat me just like Michael did.

Me: when I was 10 my parents went through a divorce. My mom wasn't the same after. It took her 2 years to get over him. When I was 12 my mom met George. She really liked him. I didn't though. I knew how much my mom like him so I never said anything. My mom started working late night shifts on Friday. Every Friday at 9 he would come to my room and-and

Quinn tensed up behind me.

Me: he would touch me. He told me if I ever told my mom he would kill me. So every Friday for the next 5 months he came to my room and played with me. I would scream, plead to him, call for help but no one ever came. One Friday he came in my room and climbed on top of me. He started to take off my Tinker Bell night gown. I screamed and cried but he continued. What he didn't know was that my mom came home early so when she came home and she heard me screaming she automatically came to my room. When she got there he was about to shove his dick in me. I saw my mom by the door with a horrified look. I screamed for her and she shoved him off of me.

'Get out' she screamed at him. He walked over to her and tried to sweet talk her. Telling her that I was the one who wanted it. She told him to leave once again and he left. She crawled over to me in bed and wrapped her arms around me. I cried into her and she whispered to me

'How long baby?' She questioned. I told her that it had been going on for about 6 months. She shook her head and whispered that she was so sorry. Over and over again. After that my momma never let another man around me. When I was 18 I met Michael. He was a good boyfriend at first but after I turned 19 he changed. He started doing drugs and hitting me. I tried to leave and every time he would find out and bring me back. He stole from people...like you and other drug lords. They never got their shit back because he hid it in another location. Not many people knew where it was except for me, Michael and his best friend but even then Michael and I were the only ones who knew the pass codes. When Michael raped me I got pregnant. He didn't know until I told him which was in my 4th month. He then kicked me out and that's when you found me. That's my fucked up story.

Quinn looked so pissed off at my story. I mean who wouldn't be. I was raped by my mothers boyfriend and my own and beaten. The rest of the evening Quinn held me for comfort. I had never told anyone but Michael and Quinn my story. I knew from this day on Quinn will not let me out of his sight without protection at all cost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter hella short I know but don't worry I'm working on the next.

I want 5 votes and at LEAST 10 comments for the next chapter.

Never Forget Where You Came From!!!💋

~Mickey💎