Ch 45: Uh Honesty?

A/N: ~~hi~~

~~

Axel POV:

I made my way down to the basement, scrap of cloth from the old mans old clothes and ingredients for a very important spell in my hands.

I hesitated in doing this but ultimately I needed to face it like a man, if not for myself than out of my respect for him.

not waisting any time I cut my arm and began the spell.

~~

The room was consumed in a strange grey glow, swirling into a light, and then the familiar figure of a man stood in front of where I sat leaning against the wall.

"Axel my boy!"

I stared up at the spirit body of my old master and longtime warlock, "hey Faye."

He laughed, commenting on my 'nonchalance' before turning serious, "your in my basement boy, that means you're with my little girl?"

I nodded.

"if she walks down here and sees this-"

"She wont leave the basement until she figures out how I did it and how to talk to you." I clutched my pendant, the connection to his ring allowing me to summon his spirit. Lola would never be able to do it. "She's in the tub right now, there is no chance of her wondering down here."

He nodded, "we had agreed shortly before you went to prison that in the occasion of my death you were only to summon my spirit for important situations involving my granddaughter, is she well?"

"she is."

He looked so eager for the next question, "and her magic? is she studying it? does she like it? how is she with the shop?"

I smirked at him, "it hasn't been long but she's already better than you old man. Lola picks up magic faster than any witch I have ever seen, she's a natural."

He looked utterly pleased, the lights in the room growing brighter in his joy. "Thats my sugar angel! Isn't she just amazing Axel boy? I always told you she was amazing at everything she did, I bet it won't even be long before her magic can over power even you" He laughed heartily, "My granddaughter is the prettiest little witch the world has ever seen too don't you think she's so cute?"

I scratched the back of my head, tail flicking behind me, "I don't really know about cute." fuckable and sexual yeah but cute..."she's something alright."

Grinning again at his own pride he nodded, suddenly growing serious, "so if all is well with my little Lala why did you drag me from the spirit world?"

"Uh honesty? out of respect for you?"

"That would be the first honest thing you have done in your life boy." He laughed a bit, "your always moody and prideful, jumping around questions and taunting people. So lets hear it whats this you need to be honest about?"

I looked to the ceiling. "shit being honest sucks."

He frowned, his opaque form flickering, "Whats wrong my boy?"

"I had sex with Lola."

Every single thing in that basement that could possibly cause fatal injury came flying at me as the lights flickered, "YOU DID WHAT TO MY LITTLE PRINCESS?!"

My tail whipped behind me on its own accord as I dodged objects. "You heard me Faye."

Angry spirits suck. "Stop that tail of yours you little bastard before I cut it off! defiling my angel is nothing to be happy about!"