⌘ Epilogue

• Dedicated to Loving Fans =P

Epilogue

Two Years Later…..

It’s been two years and a lot has happened since then. Chase proposed to me on New Year’s Day, and of course I said yes. Well, that was after I gave him a little scare. By then I was already six months pregnant with our baby boy and boy did I look big. Plus my hormones were all over the place not that Chase was complaining.

We decided to put off the wedding until our son was born. I remember the day he was born, it was Chase’s nineteenth birthday we were at his parents’ house celebrating along with the pack. I’d been having Braxton Hicks for weeks so I didn’t take heed when I started to feel pain in my stomach.

It wasn’t until the pain became too much to bear I realized that the pain was actually contractions.

When I told Chase he just started to freak out, while I tried to calm him down. He literally raced us to the hospital, where I ended up spending almost twelve hours in labor, screaming and swearing at Chase for doing this to me before little Brody Nathan Anderson was born at eleven twenty-three pm.

He had Chase’s forest green eyes and my beach blond hair with some streaks of dirty blond from Chase. I already knew he was going to be a heart breaker when he grew up. Chase was glowing at the new addition just like everyone else.

At first it was pretty hard with the late nights and early mornings but, we worked it out. If anything Chase was more than ready for another baby by the time Brody was one and he was twenty. I of course slapped him upside the head. There was no way I was going to go through all that pain again, well that was until I found out I was three weeks pregnant two days ago.

And it also happened to be Chase and I’s big day. We decided to get married last Christmas so Brody would be old enough to be the ring barrier at our wedding. I wanted to check in on him but unfortunately he was with Chase and our mothers were all old tradition ‘It’s bad luck to see the groom before the wedding.’

Bad luck my butt. The twins were helping me dress along with Alex. “Gurl is it me or did your boobs get bigger all of a sudden?” Alex asked as I pulled the zipper up. Busted.

I looked up shyly, “Um, no?” I asked –answered. “You better tell me what’s going on.” She ordered. The twins were looking at me also, “Well, I uh…I’m uh….you see the thing about it is really funny you’re going to have to laugh when you hear this...” I rambled until Alex gave me ‘The Look.’ I sighed, it was a losing battle form the start, “I’m pregnant, again.” I whispered. There was silence before they screamed happily, rushing up to them I quickly covered their mouths hoping nobody heard us. “Will you guys shut up, no one else knows and I’d like to keep it that way until I uh surprise him later at the reception.” I whisper-hissed.

“That’s so cute, Brody’s going to be a BB (Big Bro). I can only imagine Chase.” Jamie sighed dreamily. Unfortunately Jamie was in an accident last year, where her stomach and womb was ripped out. They were able to contain the majority be now she can’t have kids. Well that’s what they said she now seven months pregnant with her and Matt’s first baby girl.

The twins got married two months after I had Brody. Matt and Tyler were so nervous it was really funny. As for Alex and my brother, they decided to wait until Alex finished university to get married and have kids.