Honestly

'New information on the brightest which of the generation.

New information has come in stating that yesterday at around twelve o'clock Mrs. Hermione Weasley took her two year old daughter Rose from the family home and left for the potters. We are unsure why but we do know from reliable source she may be going back to Miss. Hermione Granger! 

Is the golden trio breaking up? We have all the new information here!'

Draco read the article from Rita Skeeter, her new independent paper, slowly again and again. He couldn't believe what he was reading. Is that why she'd been in the leaky cauldron herself then? Had they already split and Rita only just caught word? No that was almost a year ago, Rita wouldn't take that long to catch on.

There had been no story when he split up with Astoria so why when Hermione Granger finally laves that, that-, that-. He couldn't find a word strong enough to contain his anger. Draco was already angry as it was. Early that week Astoria had decided that Scorpius was to live with her and no he was left in a cold, cavernous manor his only company a two year old boy every other weekend.

When he did go out he was ignored by the wizarding community. After all these years at the top, the all important Slytherin prince, the wealthy Malfoy heir. He was now at the bottom of the pile. He had been a death eater and although he changed sides before the end f the war he still had his mark for people to judge him by. Very few people spoke to him, the light side looked down on him and the dark side saw him as a coward playing in his fathers shadow. Not that he had his father to follow he'd had the Dementer's kiss and his mother had gone insane.

Draco had come to think very little of his father in his last years at Hogwarts. He never wanted to fight for Voldemort. He had no choice. He never wanted to kill Dumbledore or play any part in his murder. He had NO CHOICE. He never wanted to cross the Hogwarts ruins to join his parents when people thought the chosen one dead. He had NO CHOICE.

These words tormented him every night he was on his own. He had dismissed all the house elves they'd never really got on. Although many would find it hard to believe Draco found a great deal of relief in performing the mundane muggle tasks himself. Keeping himself busy and his mind off the past.

Draco, seething, turned round and punched the wall to relieve his anger and when he found it almost worked he kept going, no real target just another task to keep himself busy. He knew how to heal his cuts and bruises after so he used this method of stress relief a lot.

Draco was snapped back into reality by an owl tapping at the window.

'I know you love her. She's upset. Taking her to Diagon Alley to browse books. Be there.

-G'