Chapter 19 - Rain

>28.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

I actually ran out without a plan, I don't know where I'm going. I just know, I have to find Yoongi. Who will know where he is?

Ah! Jimin. He must know right? Please tell me yes.

I took out my phone that was in my pocket and dialed Jimin

"Yoboseyo?" His voice can be heard from the other line.

"Jimin! I need help! Do you know where Yoongi is now?" I talked straight to the point. I hope he knows..

"Oh? I don't know exactly where he is but he came to my house just now and threw a bouquet of flowers then left with his basketball, I guess the basketball court near our school?"

He threw a bouquet of flowers..

He's mad...

"Gomawo jiminie, kanda" I cut and started running to the basketball court. What should I tell him?

"Oh I decided to forget you because my bestfriend wants you"? Yeonji you're stupid! But you still have hope, just apologize..

I ran for a pretty long time and finally arrived at the side of the court. It was dark but I can still see, there's a back of someone playing basketball. Every dunk got in, it's Yoongi..

I went closer to him, he seemed to feel someone getting closer and he turned his back, now he's facing me. My heart beat fast, he doesn't have any expression, like... The old Min Yoongi. He waited for me to talk.

I smiled

"Yoongi.. I can explain-" he went past me and walked straight. He's really..mad.. I turned with tears falling and grabbed his wrist, but he didn't turn.. He don't even want to face me..

"Yoongi..mianhae....jinjja mianhae.." I looked on the ground and tears fell

"I was confused, I thought-", he grabbed my hand and pulled it away from his. I looked up and he was looking at me, emotionless..

"You thought? Thought of what? Me? You? Or your stupid lies? You never thought of coming, right?" Words came out from his mouth making me shook my head hardly. No...I wanted to go with you..

Hajiman..

"You should have told me you can't come, I waited for you, for your text or your person. I kept telling myself to think you have something to do that's why, I even got worried if you got into any accident. Turns out, I'm just a stupid fool"

"Aniyo...Miane.." I can't catch my breath, I was sobbing really hard.

"Arasso, you never liked me"

He turned and left me like that day, I fell on my knees and cried. Aniyo... I liked you. I love you, I love you Min Yoongi! Why...

Rain drops fell on me and it soon to be pouring and storming. I quickly ran into a shelter to hide myself from the rain.

I cried.

Sadness, regret, sorry was all over me.

I suddenly thought of the day we met, it was raining. I ran into the shelter and someone ran in too, that was Yoongi.

But today, it was me alone.

"AHHH, WHY! WHY DID HAD TO HAPPEN TO ME! WHY AM I SO STUPID..." I cried but no one can hear, only the heartless rain...

I went out the shelter and let rain wet my whole body. I fell on my knees once again.

Mianhae...jinjja mianhae...

What am I supposed to do... Will he ever forgive me?

- YOONGIS POV -

"Arasso, you've never liked me" I turned and left. I heard sobbing behind me but I'm too angry, confused and mostly...sad. Why would she let me stiffly waited for her hours in the cinema? Is there really something wrong?

I don't care.

Suddenly rain starting falling and I got no where to get shelter, I stopped and stood where I was standing. Rain was all over my face and body, I never thought I would cry.. But I did. I let rain cover my tears, and also cover my hurt deep inside.