chapter 9.5 part 2 : swim

This is another story. An story about love and being heartbroken. Another story after I killed Jangmi. Another story after I managed to escape from the police. Another story once I had these weird psychopath powers or abilities.

Another story where I let the blood trickle down as I slash, stab and cut my loved ones.

Another story where they die . happily . in my. hands.

--- 2 years ago---

"JEON WONWII! "

"s-sir...its Wonwoo..." I corrected my swimming coach.

"Yea YEA. HAVE YOU DONE CLEANING UP YET??" my coach asked strictly.

"N-no sir." I replied back, not looking into his demon eyes.

"WELL THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING HERE NOW?! GET TO WORK BOY!" he yelled as he throws a broom to me.
My coach points to the left , the place I had to clean. I hoped I didn't have to clean the toilet because its literally an pig sty. Its smelly, shit and pee is like, literally all over the place and there are moist tissues everywhere. i pitied whoever the coach chose to clean the toilet. And now, I had to clean after people.

"hahahahah! Look at Wonwii guys!! HE LOOKS SO FUCKING RETARDED!" An male with brown hair, long chin and huge muscles pointed at me and snickered.

That's Sangdo. He's the biggest douchebag in our swimming class which I have no idea why our principal had to make us swim in the freezing cold water when its so fucking cold in Korea.

God I hate Sangdo so much . I don't know HOW and WHY he has friends but I hope their just real fake to him. Sangdo literally treats everyone like shit in school even his friends.

"I NEED ANOTHER PERSON TO CLEAN THE TOILET. ANYONE VOLUNTEERS?" the coach asked.

"I'll help! " an male with blonde hair shoots his hand up.

That's my swimming partner, Aozora. He's from Japan but his father got an job in Korea.

Ao means blue and Zora means sky in Japanese. Aozora has an passion in swimming so when our principal announced that the boys were having swimming classes, He screamed like an girl.

I was glad he was my partner for classes since he was easy go talk to though being Japanese.

"Oh. Well then Aozora, get going ." Our coach passes an mop and bucket to him. I hate how our coach is nice to Aozora because of his passion for swimming. Ugh, he's so biased.

"Wonwoo-kun! let's go!" He jumped up and down. Grabbing my hand, he drags me to the toilet. I followed him, trying to match his pace.
---

"DONE!!!!" Aozora wipes away his sweat as he mops an dirty spot away.

We were finally done cleaning the horrible toilet. It was finally clean and sparkly.

"great. let's go home." I placed the broom to an corner where it was noticeable.

"NO! HYUNG! LETS SWIM!" he pouted. He grabbed my wrist and started doing aegyo in order to make me go swim with him. His aegyo is the most cutest thing you will ever see. EVER. Its really cute and it makes girls go crazy whenever he does it. He often does aegyo to people but mostly to guys because he's gay.

"oy, were not supposed to swim without permission. " i told him.

"Cmon~ please ?" he pleaded. He does an little more aegyo for me ( which was insanely cute and I couldn't help but blush ) before nodding in defeat.