Dead

"Scott!" Derek flung the front door of the McCall house open and raced up the stares. "Scott!" His pained voice cried as he ran to the alpha's room.

"What is it Derek?" Scott jumped up and out of bed, pulling on a shirt and looking at Derek with wide and worried eyes.

"He's gone. Stiles has gone."

"What?"

"He's not in his room Scott, we just got him back I can't... I can't lose him again." Derek's voice broke and Scott reached up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find him." Derek avoided eye contact. "Derek. We will."

Scott's phone vibrated on the nightstand. He picked up, checking the caller ID.

"Lyds did you-"

"Scott it's Stiles." Lydia's voice was quiet and croaky. She sniffled slightly down the line.

"Lydia are you ok."

"No." She sobbed. "I... I had a dream and... It was Stiles."

"Is he ok? What did you see?" Scott asked urgently as Derek slid down the wall with his head in his hands. He made the connection. If a Banshee had a dream about Stiles that could only mean one thing.

Stiles was dead.

***

Derek didn't say a word when Scott hung up the phone, letting it slip out of his fingers. He stumbled back onto the bed and shook his head, tears brimming in his eyes.

"He can't be dead."

"He is." Derek muttered, growling slightly.

"Why are you being so pessimistic?! Your boyfriend is not dead! We do not know that he is dead! He... He can't... He's not..." Scott stopped and put his head in his hands. "Oh my god he's dead isn't he?"

Lance Merlyn stood at the door, his arms folded and a smirk slapped across his face. When the two didn't notice him, he sighed and banged on the door.

"Get up losers, Stilinski isn't dead. Well... Kinda."

"You." Derek jumped up and slammed him against the wall, his claws digging into his throat.

"Yeah. Hello Derek. Please don't kill me."

"I'm going to rip your throat out. Where's Stiles?"

A sudden breeze zoomed into the room and pinned Derek up against the wall by his neck. Derek looked down at his attacker.

"Stiles?"

"Hello sourwolf." Stiles slammed Derek's head against the wall with surprising strength, leaving a slight indent, and stood next to Lance.

"So as you can see I'm not so helpless any more." Stiles flexed his thin arms. "No more skinny defenceless Stiles huh Derek?"

"You turned him?" Scott took a step towards Lance but Stiles' eyes glowed red as he made his move, causing him to stop. "Stiles..."

"You know, you really took poor little human Stiles for granted. He was always here, always willing to do anything for you guys. But you all thought he was a helpless, useless, hyperactive spaz on antidepressants. Oh wait, I bet you didn't even realise he was on antidepressants."

Scott gaped at Lance and looked at Stiles with sad eyes, regret swelling in his chest like a balloon.

"Stiles we didn't-"

"And you, Derek Hale. Stiles liked you for years, saved your life so many times. You treated him like shit. Like a piece of crap that you could use when you needed and then discard."

"Shut up!" Derek fumed, clenching his fists, his eyes flashing a brilliant blue.

"No, Derek, Lance is right. You treated me like shit and you still do Derek. You say you love me, but you don't trust me. You think I'm the weak link in this pack. The liability that will get us all killed. Don't you dare try to deny it, Hale, I know." Stiles had Derek backed up against the wall at this point.

Derek said nothing. He didn't know if vampire's could tell if someone was lying so he didn't risk it. Stiles was right. He did see him as a liability. Instead, Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles' neck and brought his lips down on his.

Stiles struggled at first, his red eyed growing brighter with fury but he couldn't escape the werewolf's strong grip. His eyes slowly dulled, and receded into their normal hazel brown. He closed them, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and deepening the kiss.

A growl erupted from Lance's throat and the two stopped, whirling around. Lance had already zoomed out of the door.

"Stiles?" Scott tentatively placed his hand on his friend's shoulder. Stiles gave him a small smile.

"It's ok. I'm ok. I... I don't know what that was Derek I'm... I'm sorry. I'm ok."

"No you're not."

"No. I'm really not."

"It'll be ok. We're going to figure it out." Scott enveloped his friend in a hug.

***
Waheyyyyy Stiles is ok! Comment your opinions :)

Thank you for 7k!!!