Chapter 10

* I MADE A MISTAKE, I KINDA MISSED CHAPTER 10, SO I UNDERSTAND IF YOU'RE CONFUSED...... SORRY*

 Jessica's POV

I woke up around 5 am. Jesus why am I up so early? Then last night replayed in my head. I turned around to see Harry by my side. On his side. Hands to himself. Clothed. Well that's a blessing. I locked myself in the bathroom and washed up and brushed my teeth. 15 minutes and I was out. I was up so early that it was dark outside, so I went downstairs and saw the dishes were clean and saw some Chinese in the fridge. Yeah it's gross at 5:15 am, but I had a rough night so don't judge me. I ate cold Lo-mein out of the takeout box. I sat on the TV in my Aztec quilt and watched Full House. After about an hour I heard footsteps upstairs, meaning Harry was up...at 6:30 am? I pretended to be asleep when I heard him coming down the steps. "Jess?" He semi whispered. I kept my eyes closed naturally, hoping I wouldn't have to talk to him. I felt a weight next to me and my blanket being altered to fit both of us. He cuddled close to me, so close that his body heat radiated to me. I felt little kisses around my face, the same kisses that I used to adore, that would make me giggle and smile like an idiot. He kisses my lips, leaving them there for a few seconds. He moved his mouth to my neck, curls brushing across my cheek as he left a love bite. I opened my eyes and I guess he felt me move so he looked at me. Those green eyes were to die for, like you would look at them and lose yourself, forgetting everything. Those eyes would be the end of me. I looked away from his gaze but he moved my chin up again. "Don't shut me out." "Don't cheat on me.- wait I guess we both can't get what we want yeah?" I turned my back to him. He cuddled closer to me and kissed the bone where my neck and my spine meet. "I love you, and I'm sorry." I really couldn't stand Harry at this point so I shoved him off the couch and went outside with the keys. It was now 7 am. I sat in the car, doors locked and then decided my fate.

*Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*