Chapter 3: Job Interview...

After making love to Manny most of the night we fell asleep in each others arms. The warmth of his body kept me comfortable all night until I woke the next morning. How I miss nights like these with him...it's been a while.

Waking up to my phone alarm I groan putting my head under the pillow...why do I have to get up?

"Wake up sleepy head." I hear a voice from a distance call out...Ugghh! Who's disturbing my sleep?

I begin to groan as I roll over when I feel a grasp on my ankles being pulled from under the covers making me squeal.

"Manny! What are you doing?" I shriek being surprised by his action.

"I needed a way to wake you up." he shrugged as he hovered over me.

"So this is how you do it? By dragging me out from under the comfort of the sheets?" I tell him trying to sound upset...

He shrugs his shoulders "It worked, didn't it?"

"Ugh...whatever." I huff and before I can blink Manny pounces on top of me with a smirk.

"I'll show you whatever." he says dipping his head down to my neck while grasping my waist tightly so I wouldn't move.

Continuing to kiss me all over, he opened my legs sliding his hand down to my core, easy access since I was still naked...

Moaning as he played with my sensitive nub I could feel his erection through his boxers making me hotter.

"This is mine Kalene..." his raspy voice says while playing with my clit...damn it felt good. "...your whole body is mine...You are mine."

My moans continued as he slid his finger inside pumping it making me grind on it...I was on cloud nine.

"Cum for me baby. Now."

"Ma-Manny...Mmm, I'm cum-..." my voice managed to come out...I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Yeah baby...that's it let it out." he encouraged rotating his fingers inside of me...I came undone after that.

Panting as I tried to catch my breath he got up moving towards his nightstand opening the drawer taking something out of it.

I watched him as he lowered his boxers taking them off then ripped the condom package open. Walking over to me he started unfolding it over his hardened manhood. Looking down at me he smirked grabbing my legs he pulled my body towards him once again.

Now at the edge of the bed he positioned himself in my entrance then slid inside groaning. "You are wet baby...just the way I like it! Now I'm going to make you cum all over again." ...and with that he did.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Because of Manny's way of "waking me up" I was almost late to work. Thank goodness Manny was nice enough to take me since the bus ride would have taken long.

Walking into the Nursing home which I worked for part time I was greeted by some of the live ins. I loved them as if they were my own grandparents which I don't see much of.

"Good morning Kalene." Mrs. Johnson chirped with a wide smile on her face. I've become close to her as she has "Adopted" me as her grandaughter.

"Morning Grams, how are you?" I greet back calling her by the nickname she wanted me to call her by.

"I'm well now that I see your beautiful face. You seem happy this morning."

"Thanks Grams...and I am. Manny surprised me with a Romantic night." I beamed which she obviously noticed.