Nice to Meet You, Sam

"Sam. Sam," Parker said distastefully. "Sam? Really? You chose possibly the most common and plain name ever."

Shouting through the bathroom door, Barry said, "I think it's best to not give them too much information about me."

"No, no, no!" Parker disagreed. "This is crime, Barry, people need to be trusted in this business, which means you need to have a detailed alibi."

"How would you know?" he asked.

"In another life, I was probably a criminal," Parker said.

Barry exited the bathroom, dressed from head to toe in plain black, except for his shoes.

"Converse gotta go. Criminals don't wear converse," Parker insisted.

Barry tried to hide his frown. "But the all black-- clever, right?"

Parker had a look of utter boredom. "Sure, Barry. So clever."

"All right, go me," he said proudly, sticking his thumbs up at himself in the mirror.

Shaking her head, she muttered, "I can't believe you.. You want to infiltrate a criminal crew.. Have you met yourself?"

Instantly, his smile turned into a look of disapproval. He pointed his finger sternly at her. "Nuh-uh. I know where this is going. I'm not letting you do it."

"I'm a better actor, I'm a better liar, I'm a better fake criminal," Parker argued.

"Lewis is unpredictable and dangerous."

"And if he does something, pulls something on you, you can't reveal your speed."

"I know that. Everything's going to work out. I know what I'm doing."

"You obviously don't if you chose your name to be Sam."

"Oh, yeah, what would your name be?" Barry asked, offended.

"Sandra Dee."

"That's from Grease!"

"Do you honestly think the Snart family has seen Grease?" Parker asked. Barry stayed quiet, and she patted her chest proudly. "Genius."

"Whatever," he said, trying to change the topic. "I'm leaving, what are your last words?"

"Tough decision. Do I have time to think about it?" Parker asked.

Barry rolled his eyes, kissing her head as he passed by. "I'll call if I need anything."

"You better, Sam," Parker teased.

"Parker!" Cisco called over the speaker. "Need you up here."

Not much had changed from when Parker left the Cortex. Lisa continued to sit on the medical bed, Cisco and Caitlin standing in front of her. The single change was that Cisco held a small tube gun in his hands.

"What are you going to do to me with that thing?" Lisa wondered, peering at the machine suspiciously.

"Operating pressure on this thing is over a thousand PSI. This will easily suck the microbomb out of your neck and into the barrel of this with one high powered shot," Cisco explained. He pursed his lips. "There is one risk."

"Besides shooting a high powered weapon directly against my neck?" Lisa asked.

"The gun does use compressed air," he assured.

Lisa gave a small smile, placing her hand on Cisco's. "I trust you, Cisco."

Parker scrunched her face. "I'm uncomfortable," she muttered to Caitlin. Pressing the microphone button, she said, "Flash, where are ya?"

"Lewis shot me!" Barry yelled.

"What?!"

"It was so good! I fooled them into thinking it actually pierced by chest!" he said excitedly. "Are you proud of my criminal skills?"

Parker looked at the speaker with utter failure, a hand on her forehead. "I guess, dude."

"How's Lisa?" he asked.

"I feel like we should have put down some plastic," Lisa joked.

Cisco couldn't hide his smile. "It's not funny."

"Yeah. But I like it when you smile."

Interrupting Parker and Caitlin's gagging, through the speaker came an ear piercing alarm, startling them all.

"Is that the security alarm?" Parker asked.

Losing the outgoing attitude, Barry ordered, "We need to get that bomb out now. The heist is going down."

"Stop it," Parker said, "Stall for as long as you can."

Lisa adjusted her seat on the bed. Readying herself for the pain, she gripped the mattress, knuckles white.

Worry for Lisa was clouding Cisco's judgment. Scared of what could occur, his hands shook. He was desperately trying to ignore the limited time slot, and steady his hands.

"Do I wanna bet?" Barry asked.

"Do not bet!" Cisco yelled.

Barry continued to follow Parker's orders to stall the Snart men from their heist.

Cisco wasn't going to shoot the gun on his own, Parker knew that. Taking the chance, her faith in Cisco's technical ability high, she abruptly slapped her hands on the desk, creating a loud noise to cancel the tense silence.

Startled, Cisco pressed the trigger, drawing the bomb out from Lisa's neck. He stared at the barrel of the gun in shock for a moment, then he yelled, "I got the bomb out!"

Caitlin shot her hands in the air.

"Victory lap around the Cortex!" Parker shouted, and together, Caitlin and her did the cha-cha around the Cortex.