Stiles it's just a hickey

Stiles lay next to a sleeping Derek, his back pressed against his boyfriend's bare chest. He could feel the werewolf's breathing, and hear his heartbeat. Derek's warm body was comforting against his icy skin. Stiles listened to Derek's breathing, and the blood rushing through his veins. He tried not to think of the Crimson liquid that flowed through the werewolf, as his cravings would take over.

"Derek what's wrong?" Stiles said rolling over to face him. Derek kept his eyes closed. "I know you're not asleep."

Derek opened his eyes and lay on his back. "I can't hear your heartbeat anymore."

Stiles sat up, bit his lip and looked away. "I can hear yours. And I can hear your blood in your veins." His hand clenched the duvet into a ball.

Derek sat up and rubbed Stiles' shoulder. "Have you eaten?"

"No."

"You should."

"I'm scared Derek." Stiles turned his body in towards Derek. "I'm scared because when I'm lying here with you, I have to try so hard to concentrate on not biting your neck. On not draining you of every ounce of blood in your body. Because I want to, Derek. I want to sink my teeth into your neck, and... And..."

Dark red veins appeared around Stiles' eyes and they glowed an unnatural red. Sharp white fangs protruded from his gums and he let out a short wail of pain, springing up from the bed and crouching near the door.

"Stiles..."

"I don't want to hurt you Derek."

"Stiles, you're forgetting that I'm a werewolf." Derek sat down next to Stiles and held his wrist to his mouth. "Here. I heal at least 3 times as fast as a normal werewolf remember?"

Stiles looked longingly at the hand in front of him, trying his hardest to stay away.

"If you don't drink I will shove this in your mouth."

Stiles reluctantly sunk his teeth into Derek's wrist. The experience wasn't exactly painful, to Derek, in fact, it felt rather intimate and the pleasure Stiles was feeling made Derek feel the same.

Somehow, the newborn vampire stopped, wiping his mouth. "Thanks." He said shakily, tearing his eyes away from the bleeding wound on Derek's arm.

Derek smirked, pulling Stiles into a kiss. He trailed kisses down his neck and started nibbling on his collarbone. 

"Wait!" Stiles pushed Derek back, panic in his eyes. "A werewolf bite kills a vampire!"

"Stiles it's a hickey not a bite."

"Yeah but-"

"Calm down." Derek said, silencing Stiles with yet another kiss.

***

Lydia lay on her front, in her bedroom, a spell book strewn out in front of her on the bed, along with various bits of paper with translations and spells on them. Maxia sat at her desk, scanning the spells with wonder and admiration.

"Thanks for doing this Lydia." She said, closing the book in her hands. "I didn't know much about my aunt."

"Did your mother ever talk about her?"

"Only briefly. All I knew growing up was that her girlfriend had died and she went insane, writing in code and saying that she could hear voices."

"Voices..." Lydia frowned. "Is there any way she could have been a banshee?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know if she ever predicted death, just spells and mumbo jumbo."

"Believe me, it won't be mumbo jumbo."

"Maybe she was a banshee. That would explain a lot."

"Well if she was, she was a lucky banshee."

"Why is that?"

"She didn't predict any deaths."

Max sent Lydia a small smile, resting her elbows on her knees. "Does it take its toll on ya? When you see it?"

Lydia nodded. "Especially when it's someone you know. The other day... I dreamt that Stiles was dead. But it wasn't like a normal dream, or a nightmare, it was like I was there with him, but all I could do was watch." She rubbed her eyes. "Do you know how it feels to be helpless, and watch your friends die?"

"No, and I don't want to. Look, sweetie, you don't have to talk about any of this, and I know you're a strong girl. But if you need to let it out, to someone that isn't here, then I'm just a phonecall away."

"Thanks Max."

"Listen, Hun, I Gotta go. I'm staying at a motel a couple a miles out. If you need anything just call me."

"Sure."

She wasn't sure if she was a banshee or not, but one thing Lydia did know for sure that night, was that there was something up with Max's aunt.

***

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 10k! I cannot believe that I am actually saying that omg.

I was wondering, I have written an unpublished superwholock, and published 3 chapters on my old account. I would like to post those chapters on here but the cover has my old username on it, so it would look like I was copying the story.

1) Would any of you read a superwholock?

2) If I decide to publish it, could one of you make me a cover? I'm pretty bad at making them aha. PM me for details.

You guys are the best :)