Medicine

Lena's POV

I held Adalyn in my arms and just looked at Kennedy in Adam's arms. I felt tears starting to fall down my cheeks. "Can we get medicine for her?" Adam asked. "We can perscribe her medicine, but it would be small doses and won't eliminate all the symptoms." Dr. Lawson said. "We also have behavior therapy that can help with her screaming and crying." Dr. Lawson said. "I'll give you two a minute to talk about it." She said before she got up and went to talk to Melissa.

Adam and I set Adalyn and Kennedy back in their carriers. Adam grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "What do you want to do babe?" He asked me. "I want to help her, but I don't know." I said. "Well, meds helped me. Do you want to try medicine?" He asked. "Do you think that's what's best?" I asked him. "I think it is. And if you're ready to try it, then so am I." He said. "Alright, let's get a perscription for her." I said.

I walked up to Dr. Lawson and she wrote the perscription for liquid medicine that would help Kennedy's symptoms. Adam and I put Kennedy and Adalyn in the car and went to the pharmacy to get Kennedy's medicine.

When we got home, Adam and I set Adalyn and Kennedy in the family room and went into the kitchen. Adam wrapped his arms around my waist. I set the medicine on the counter and turned to face him. I felt the tears start to fall down my cheeks again. I wrapped my arms around Adam and just hugged him.

Adam's POV

Lena just hugged me and continued to cry. I held her close and kissed her head. I felt her tears starting to soak through my t-shirt. I saw Sarah walk into the kitchen with Tyler. She mouthed "What's wrong?" I just shook my head and pointed to the backyard. Sarah understood and took Tyler into the backyard to go on the trampoline.

Lena continued to cry, so I just rubbed her back and held her to my chest. "We can get through this Lena. Together, we will make it through. I promise." I said. I grabbed her chin and pulled her face to mine. "I love you Lena." I said. "I love you too Adam." She said. I crushed my lips against hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to our room.

A half an hour later, Lena and I were in our bed under the silk sheets. I had my arm wrapped around her and she had her head resting on my shoulder as she traced the eagle tattoo on my chest. "You always know how to make me feel better," She said. "Anything for my wife," I said as I smiled at her. Suddenly I heard Kennedy start to cry. "Back to reality," Lena said before she kissed my cheek and got up out of bed. I rested my arms behind my head and watched her as she slipped her clothes back on. She looked over at me while I was smirking at her.

"What are you looking at?" She asked as she got onto the bed and crawled over to me. "You and your amazingly sexy body," I said. She hovered over me and placed her face inches away from mine. "Oh really?" She said. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. "Oh yes," I said before I placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Our kiss was interrupted by Adalyn screaming. "I better go take care of them." She said as she got out of bed. "I'll be down in a minute." I said.

I walked back downstairs in sweatpants and no shirt. I sat on the couch and watched Lena play with Adalyn. She was a truely amazing mother and it warmed my heart to see her with the girls. When I finally snapped back to reality, I realized that I was surround by 7, 15 year old girls. They were all staring at me and I had no idea why until I saw 3 of their shirts. Maroon 5 tour shirts. The other 4 had Team Adam shirts. I looked down and realized that I was wearing no shirt.

I saw Sarah walk in behind the girls to see what they were looking at. "Girls, just remember that he's my dad, and dad could you please go put a shirt on?" Sarah said. "Yeah," I said as I headed upstairs. When I reached our bedroom. I stopped dead in my tracks.

There stood Sarah's best friend Anna.

Anna was 2 years older than Sarah, but Lena told me that they had been close friends since they were little. Anna was standing there in her bikini top and bottoms and her cover up was on the floor.

I walked into the room. "What are you doing up here Anna?" I asked her. She walked closer to me, than stopped when she was about a foot away from me. "Looking for you." She said. She walked over to me and moved her finger down my chest. "You are much sexier than my boyfriend and much more mature." She said as she moved her hand down my arm.

"Anna, you shouldn't be up here." I said as I started to walk away from her. "Why?" She asked as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me so that our faces were inches apart. "We could have so much fun. And no one has to know." She said before she crushed her lips onto mine. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I couldn't help myself, I kissed her back before I pushed her away.

Before I could say anything, I heard a faint cry behind me. I turned around.

There stood Lena and Sarah.