Chapter 13

Kira gathered all her strength to get up from the bed. Eventually, her back was a little sore since all she did the whole day was lay down on the bed, reading the book that Jack left for her. She arched her back, heard a pop, and sighed at the feeling.

She went to the bathroom. She figured that if she was to walk around the mansion again, she should at least freshen up a beat. She didn't even get the chance to take a bath, since she passed out and was told to stay in bed.

Once Kira entered the bathroom, she locked the door in case of Sally entering again. She ran her fingers through her hair while looking in the mirror, barely noticing the dark circles under her eyes.

She turned to go into the shower, until she felt something weird.

Something sticky, at a certain place...

"Oh no..."

She frowned once she realized what was going on. It was that time of the month. And she didn't have anything to put on.

Back in the facility, some female workers volunteered to buy her feminine pads. She didn't have to worry about asking for them since they give her a small pack every month.

It was embarrassing for her to ask one of the people in the mansion to get her some, since most of them are boys. All of them are boys, except for Sally. And for her age, she doesn't even know what that is. She wouldn't even experience it, ever.

Thinking of a way on how to say it, she went out of the bathroom. She expected no one to be there since it was lunch time, but Trenderman was there.

"Hello, Kira! I'll just leave these here, since all of the clothes in your wardrobe don't suit you." He placed down a few clothes on her bed.

"Umm... Trenderman..."

Before he exits the room, she turned back. "Yes, darling?"

Kira hesitated, with a light shade of red on her cheeks. "I... Do you know the term 'it's that time of the month'...?"

"What?"

"Uh... It involves... Women..." Kira said.

It took a while for the man to register what she meant. He stared at her for a while before realizing what she meant, bringing his hand to scratch his bold head. "Oh, you mean that. I... Don't worry! I'll get someone to go buy some for you. Is there a specific brand that you usually use?"

"Anything is fine, I just need one now." She informed him.

"Okay, I'll go now." He said, but just as he exits through the door, Kira caught him yelling, "I need help! HELP!"

Kira wanted to sit down, but she was afraid that it might get worse. So instead, she took a look of the clothes he left her. There was a plain white button up shirt, folded neatly ontop of black tights. It seemed to be too much for staying inside of the house.

* * *

"My eyes..." Ben grumbled, his fists rubbing his eyes.

"Wear glasses." Hoodie suggested.

"But... But I don't have glasses!"

Hoodie crossed his arms, leaning back on the couch. "Then I don't have anything to do with this anymore." A little while later, he slipped his mask off to show his brown eyes and pale face.

"It's what you get from doing stuff on that laptop the whole night. Why do you want to know everything about her? Are you trying to know what she likes to flirt with her?" Masky questioned, also taking off his own mask.