4

"It's going to be okay Buck." I told Bucky rubbing his arm. He pulled me in for a kiss then leaned his forehead against mine.

"You know I love you right? Always have, and always will." He told me. I smiled.

"Yes I do know." I give him a quick peck on the lips. "And I love you." I whisper before I pulled away from him. I turned and got into the back of the car where Peggy was waiting for me.

I waved at Bucky through the window and he did a little wave.

I was on my way to get the super soldier serum and Bucky was still unsure about it all but it's too late now their is no turning back now. And unfortunately he couldn't come with. But Peggy is here at least.

So we arrive at a book store.

After Peggy gives the secret code we go to the back and behind a secret book shelf and go inside an elevator.

While walking down to the lab scientists etc stared at me. I ignored them and continued to walk through the doors to the lab where everyone was talking loudly and doing there work until it fell silent. They all looked at me. I sigh.

"Let's get this over with shall we?" I ask Peggy. She nodded and we walk down the stairs and was greeted by Phillips.

"You know I don't like this right?" He tells Peggy. "Especially since it's a woman." He stated. I roll my eyes. Then an older man walked over to us.

"I am Dr.Erkistine [I think that's how you spell it] you must be Ms. Andrews?" I nodded.

"Very well follow me." He stated and I follow him over to a machine.

"Why hello there beautiful." Someone said. I turn my head and saw a man a bit older then I with brown hair and a mustache. "Howard Stark." He introduced himself.

"Brianna Andrews." I said politely. He smirked a bit.

"Ah so your the one who volunteered for this?"

"Not exactly." I said.

"Well how about after this me and you go to dinner?" He asked. I was about to say something when Peggy said.

"She's already spoken for." Howard sighs.

"Well that's too bad. And sorry about that." He says.

"It's fine." I told him.

"It's time." Dr. Erkistine said to me. I nodded and laid back into the machine. "I hope you done fear needles." I shook my head. He injected it into my arm and I flinched from the pain but it was bearable.

"So what's that?" I ask him.

"Morphine." He answered.

The machine began closing up. Some one tapped on the glass.

"Are you ready?" I hear someone ask. I took a deep breath.

"Yes!" I said. I heard the machine making a noise and before I knew it I felt extreme pain and I screamed.

"Shut it down!" I hear Peggy yelled and I heard the machine shutting down.

"No don't!" I yelled. "I can take it!" I stated loudly.

The machine stared up again and the pain came back and I tried holding back my screams but failed.

But eventually it stopped. I felt tired.

The machine opened and I sort of fell forward but was caught.

"Brianna? Brianna! Are you alright?" Peggy asked standing in front of me. I nodded.

"Yea." I mumbled.

"Well welcome to the team agent." Phillips said to me. I smiled.
-
I drank the cup of water before setting it down. I sat down in the chair. I was in a separate room away from the press. The door opened and a man who I didn't recognized came in.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious." He said.

"It's fine really. I don't blame you really."

"The name is Ward. Thomas Ward." I smiled.

"Brianna Andrews." I replied. He smiled.

"Do you feel any different?"

"Honestly yes I do. I feel...stronger and maybe a bit taller too." He chuckled.

"It was nice meeting you Brianna."

"As I to you Thomas." He smiled before he left the room.

I don't like him.

Something is just off about him I just can't put my finger on it.
_________________
Vote/Comment