❦ Chapter Fourteen❦

Disclaimer; I do not own Teen Wolf, Jeff Davis does and I only own Opal. :'(*

I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO KICK MY ASS AND THROW KNIVES AT ME.

❦ Chapter Fourteen❦

Opal

The Kanima was hovering above Danny and was mostly hidden behind the wire on the ceiling. "Get Danny," Scott told Stiles and I not taking his eyes off of Jackson.

"What are you gonna do?" Stiles asked him, his eyes flickering to the back of Scott's head for a split second. Scott's only reply was to unclench his right fist and to get out his werewolf claws.

I shrugged and patted him on the back. "That's good enough for me. Go get him." With that the three of us split up to make our way through the dancing crowd. Getting through all of the dancing boys wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. In another situation where Danny's life might not be in danger, I might actually sort of enjoy getting shoved and pushed around by shirtless and sweaty gay guys. Except, this was not another situation and I was getting annoyed quickly.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" I yelled out to whoever would listen to me. "MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" No one would listen to me, or no one could me. I had lost sight of Danny, and I was getting more worried by the minute. The jabs I was getting were really starting to hurt, to the point that my eyes started to water.

Unexpectedly an elbow hit the lower point of my back, causing me to fall to the ground and my head to slam on the floor. Darkness surrounded me.

(A/N Jesus is pronounced Hay-Zues)

Slow down, Jesus! You're going too fast!" A little girl with long dark brown hair giggled to her older brother as they played in the front yard of their house. Their parents watched them fondly, watching as their little girl tried to keep with her big brother on her tiny, stubby legs.

"You couldn't catch me even if you tried, Opal!" The boy called out laughing.

"Opal! Jesus! It's time for dinner!" They're mother called out. The mothers voice distracted the girl and she tripped over a rock, causing her to crash to the ground and scrape her knee. The girl cried out in pain, bringing her knee close to her body while rocking back and forth. Her mother ran down the steps and towards the little girl and stopped before her, leaning down on her own knees and pulling her daughter closer to her.

"Don't cry, Opal. Everything will be okay." Her mother hushed with a small smile on her face.

The girl whimpered in pain. "But it hurts, mamma."

"It won't for long, baby." The woman said softly. She pointed to the girl's knee. "Look."

The little girl watched in amazement as the skin healed, practically knitting itself back together again. Within a few moments the only evidence that she was ever hurt was the little blood that had escaped from the cut. "How did it do that, mamma?"

The woman nuzzled her head in her daughters dark and beautiful hair, grinning to herself. "You're special, Opal. Both you and your brother."

The girl kissed her mothers cheek before jumping up and running over to tackle her big brother. "I got you, Jesus! I finally caught you!"

A hand shook me conscious, and my eyes fluttered open in confusion. I looked up and found Stiles staring at me in concern. "Opal, are you alright?"