(15)

(Chris POV)

"So when will I be able to see y'all again?" I asked picking Joy up.

"We'll video call tonight." She said putting bags in the truck.

"I mean face to face, person to person. You can't just take her away from me Rosa."

"I know." She said walking away.

I put Joy down and followed behind her." Can you tell me why you are not paying me any attention for real? You're barely listening to anything I say. You can't even look at me."

She stopped and turned around with water in her eyes." Because Chris if I stay many hearts will be broken and I'm not that type of person."

"But you can be the type of person to take a mans daughter away from him?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"You weren't there the first five years and just because you meet her and stay with her a week don't mean shit."

"I wasn't with her the first five years because you left and didn't tell me a goddamn thing. Then you say it don't mean shit, it means a lot. I spent a week with her and I'm attached to her I'm her fucking daddy man you can't just snatch her from me."

She looked away and down at her phone." You need to go kiss her bye, if we wanna make it in time I gotta leave now."

"You really gonna do this?" I asked her.

August walked downstairs and looked at us." Y'all muthafuckas need Jesus, bipolar ass mother and father relationship."

"August it was nice seeing you again." Rosa hugged him." Tell Ravaughn to contact me when she get back." She walked out the door.

August sat on the couch and looked out the door then back at me." You really gonna let her leave AGAIN?" He said putting emphasis on again.

"I ain't got no choice man. Her dude is up in New York and she claims she loves him and I ain't ready to loose Marie because I was chasing my first love."

"You not though, you're chasing your daughter and if Marie loves you she would understand." He said throwing me the keys."Now go get her before  she leaves."

(Ravaughn POV)

"You think I should get a dress that fits my body or some goofy ass fairy type shit?" I asked Marie.

She shrugged her shoulders and sighed." I know you would look good either way."

I sat next to her and rubbed her back." What is happening now?"

"Chris has been down since y'all came back. He told me about him and Rosa. I was pissed but the girl is five and he didn't know. But I'm really out about the fact that he is stressing and depressing over the fact that shorty wants to live in New York with her nigga. If y'all didn't have nothing going on and you don't love her like you say you don't then you wouldn't be doing all this."

"I don't think it's Rosa he is mainly stressing about. You gotta look at it from Chris's eyes, he just met his five year old daughter for the first time. They went away and spent an entire week together and he got attached like any father would. Now he is stressing over the fact that they created a bond and her momma taking her away again for only Lord knows how long."

She nodded." You right, you right ."

"I know I am, I always am. Now go pick out dresses you think would be best and let me know."

I watched her walk away and bent down to grab my phone. I had eight missed calls from Rosa and a couple from August. I dialed Rosa number patently waiting for her to answer .

"I just made it to the airport." She answered." Tried to call and meet up with you earlier but you didn't answer."

I slowly started to tear up." Keep in touch babe. Don't disappear like the first time. I'm trying so hard not to break down, I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too and you know I'm gonna keep in touch. You are my favorite person in the world besides my baby and I ain't letting you go again."

" Yeah you better not, or I'll be in New York popping bullets in everybody ass. Ya feel me?"

She chuckled." I feel you ma, but I got go. I love you so much and I swear to call you when we land."

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

"Never expected to see you here."

I turned around and looked at the guy speaking to me. He looked familiar but I could not put a name on it. He was sporting all white from head to toe and it complimented his chocolate skin, his goatee and temp fade was sharply lined up, and he smiled a big bright smile.

"Damn Ravaughn, you don't remember ya boy Paco?" He laughed.

I jumped up and threw myself on him." Paco it's been so long, I can't even believe this."

He chuckled." After graduation I attended Yale and moved to California for better things. I just came down to visit a few old friends."

"I'm so proud of you Paco, graduated from Yale, CEO of Mercedes, like you living large."

He smiled." I see you trying on dresses, somebody done finally snatched you from that scrub ass nigga August and treating you right?"

"Nope, that scrub ass nigga is the reason she buying that white dress." Marie stepped in." Girl lets go."

"I apologize Ravaughn." He said.

"It's fine Paco, you didn't know. I have to go now though it was nice seeing you."

He smiled and waved." Nice seeing you too, see you around." He walked out.

"Girl who is that fine piece of chocolate?" Marie laughed .

" Christian Grey the CEO of Mercedes. We went to school together, he had the biggest crush on me but I could was always stuck on August."

She chuckled." I tell you one thing, if his fine ass wanted me August would be just a month to me. Let's go so we pick the kids up."

I went in the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. Today was not a good day. Rosa left, I didn't find the right dress and I gotta major headache on the way.

The car ride home was crazy. The kids were loud and irritating and Marie couldn't shut up about how fine Paco was. I don't think I put the car in park when I got home, I stopped and hopped my ass out running for the bed. All I want is my husband and a thing of hot wings, until then I'll be sleeping.

.

I apologize for the long wait but here is your chapter. I've been focusing on school so I really haven't had time to write but I'm back now. More chapters are on the way. Thank you for the love and support .