You And Me: Whole New Game

BEGINNING OF PART TWO

It's been a long 9 months.

I might've lost count, but what does that even matter anymore?

I got that monthly friend you calls period, and I thought I was dying, not even going to lie.

Carl and I haven't said one word to each other since I announced our break.

Lori's stomach is huge.

Our group has been really fortified.

We've been getting around a lot.

We almost lost Carl.

But I saved him.

Not a thank you or anything.

Not that I cared.

I still have feelings for him so much.

But he just scares me, he's not his original fun loving self that I fell for at summer camp.

I don't know if he ever will be.

I wish I didn't care.

Rick, Daryl, Carl and I busted through the doors of one of the house we were going to raid.

I didn't really like being the first ones in, but Rick thinks it's a good idea for Carl and I to build up this mentality of not being scared anymore.

Rick killed one walker, and I handled the other.

We all dispersed through the house with weapons.

I had this new beauty, called a blow poker. It was great.

I quietly opened the door and a women walker turned to me.

I walked to her as she growled in a disgusting manner, and I stabbed her repeatedly in the eye.
Ever since I killed that walker on the high way, killing them isn't a big deal to me.
It gives me a sense of control.
Whoa now I sound crazy.
I turned around only to be startled by Carl who was waiting behind me.

Out of fear I raised my weapon.. I realized it was him and stopped myself.
My heart was beating, it was like he heard my heart almost beating out of my chest because that's the first place he looked.
It was the first alone time we had in a really long time.

"you should've done it".

he whispered and walked to the end of the hallway.

I sighed pretty loud and just walked down the stairs.
The coast was clear so we cued the rest of the group to come in.
They all looked pretty tired.
I mean we all were starving, tired, almost dehydrated.
I sat on the floor next to Carol as she played with my hair softly.

I missed the way Carl played with my hair.

I closed my eyes gently falling asleep as I noticed everybody else was.

T-Dog, Rick, And Daryl seemed to be the only ones that were wide awake.
"Company"
T-Dog said, and we all knew what that meant.

Quickly and quietly we grabbed our things and headed to our cars, got in and headed off.

We drove about an hour away from there and finally stopped.
Rick pulled a map out and discussed with Daryl, Glenn, And Hershel where we should go next.

" 15, you're on point" rick told Carl, he nodded and went a little further out.

I didn't pay attention.
I never really do. I merely just walked around, stretching my legs so I wouldn't be cooped up in that car.

I shared a bottle of water with T-Dog, sharing is normal now for us.