Chapter Thirty

"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna talk to him." Yoongi was pacing in front of Hana's bed as she watched him.

"Talk to who?" She asked, not actually interested.

"Jimin! I'm gonna talk to him. I'm gonna do it." Yoongi answered.

"Okay, then why are you still here?"

"Because, I want you to invite him over."

"Why do I have to do it?" Hana asked. "Did you forget about yesterday? The fact that you felt the need to accuse me of lying?" She reminded him.

"That's because you always lie when it comes to something that has to do with Jimin."

"I only do that to get you guys in the same room! Otherwise, you guys would still have your tails between your legs, whining about how you two miss each other, but won't ever tell each other that." Hana pointed out to her relative. "You're not giving me enough credit."

"You're right." Yoongi shrugged, nonchalantly, though he did not actually agree with her. "Now, can you please invite Jimin over. You always want me to do stuff for you but you're always hesitating to do stuff for me."

"And, you know exactly why that is." Hana's expression turned grim. "Let's not forget that."

Yoongi looked away from Hana, and down at his feet, no longer able to argue. "Right.." He mumbled. "I'll call him." He said quietly, and left her room, without much of an argument.

----

"I was surprised to get a call from you." Jimin tried killing the silence with idle conversation. "I haven't heard from you since Jaeyoon's wedding."

Although, there was so much Yoongi wanted to say to Jimin, he remained quiet, drumming his fingers along the table in front of him. "Well, Hana made me call you. I didn't want to do it myself."

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asked, concerned about the latter. "How come you always do what she says? You're your own person."

Yoongi drew in a deep breath, shaking his head. "It's a long story I don't feel like telling."

"You're not obligated to do whatever she says."

"Yes, I am."

"No-"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. Let's move on to what I called you for, please."

Jimin quieted down, simply nodding to let him finish.

"I didn't mean for things to end the way they did between us, you know that, right?" Yoongi spoke up once the painful silence returned. "I didn't mean to drive you away, Jimin."

"You didn't drive me away."

"Yes, I did." Yoongi nodded. "If I wasn't so worried about Siwon and my brother, then we wouldn't have had to break up."

"But, It's my fault too." Jimin admitted, to Yoongi's surprise. "I should've been there for you. I was too focused on myself, and how I was feeling without realizing our situations were basically the same. You were feeling hurt, just like I was. We both messed up."

"I just... really wanted us to work out." Yoongi sighed heavily.

"Who says we still can't make it work? We can always try again. We just weren't ready the first time, but I think we'll be more prepared for the problems that present themselves this time around." Jimin reached for Yoongi's hand, to stop the excessive drumming of his fingers that had been going on throughout their whole conversation. "I know you might not be open to it, because of what happened between me and Namjoon, but-"

"Nothing happened between you and Namjoon." Yoongi interrupted him.

"What?"

"You two never went all the way. Hana overheard Namjoon talking about it. He said you were crying all night, so he stayed with you."

" So, why would Namjoon tell me we did?"

"I don't know. He's been acting differently, lately." Yoongi mentioned. "He's not the type of person to just do something without a reason behind it."

"Maybe he did it, to make you realize you can't stand the thought of me being with anyone else, but you." Jimin shrugged. "Or, I don't know. I'm just talking to hear myself."

"But no, maybe you're right." Yoongi agreed. "I really can't imagine you with anyone else but me. You saw how mad I got when I overheard you telling Hana about it. I don't want you with anyone else but me." Yoongi admitted without much of the usual hesitation. "I've fallen harder for you than I would've ever expected."

"Do you really mean that?" Jimin asked, a bit skeptical. "I mean, even after all this?"

"Of course, I do." Yoongi nodded. "I know I'm not really an open book, but let me tell you," He paused. "When I found out Hana invited you to Jaeyoon's wedding, I wanted to be upset about it, I really did. But, obviously, I can't stay mad when it comes to you." He stared down at his hands as he spoke, not all too comfortable with speaking on his feelings. "And, I maybe, kinda, sorta, a little bit imagined it was our wedding."

"Are you saying, you've imagined marrying me?"

"Night and day." Yoongi answered. "Even after all this."

"So, should we try again? Are we ready for this?"

"I'm ready if you are." Yoongi finally averted his gaze from his hands, to look at Jimin. "Round two?"

"Round two." Jimin nodded.

---

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter, but as you know, writer's block is kicking my ass rn *sobbing* but bare with me! Anyway, while on my short hiatus(i hope you guys missed me) I was reading over you guys' comments(also the ones on AFF) and the one thing you all keep asking about is why is Yoongi so willing to do whatever hana wants. And, I didn't even know the answer myself. I was just making Hana a really pushy person. But, then, I had the random thought, What if something happened and Yoongi felt obligated, and pretty much guilted into doing what she says?? That would certainly spice things up lmao. The only thing is, I have no idea what that something could be. so until I figure out, I might go on another short hiatus