Chapter 7 Be strong

Chapter 7

"Mad’s let's go!!!" Ian shouted.

I sighed grabbing my stuff. Today was the day. I have to face one of my worst nightmares. I took a last look at my room then ran down.

I was going to be with Ryan. Ian was riding with Yasmin and it's hilarious since they argue so much. Paul and Owen were together, and lastly Tracy and Evan of course.

We had to drive so we left around dawn. I wanted to drive first since I needed to think about what was going to happen when we reached my old pack house.

Ryan and I got into the car and we all drove one behind the other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Babe you ready?" Ryan yawned.

I just smiled and nodded.

"You want to listen to some music?" he asked.

Ryan and I shared a love of music.

When he turned it on I started to sing along to the radio. It was playing popular song by Mika  Featuring Ariana Grande. I loved this song.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryan and I talked and sang some songs for a few hours, till he finally couldn't stay up anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I was fine with him going to falling asleep, because in the end I needed him too. As soon as he fell asleep my brain switched onto my problem.

‘I would have to go see him. Why did I ever have to go back to that horrible pack’

And I still hadn't told Blake I was coming. I wonder how he's going to react. Especially with me having a boyfriend. I hope things aren't awkward between us.

I really can't believe that I'm really doing this. What if things haven't changed? What if they still try to beat me? I thought worriedly

No Madison, don't think about it. Just stay calm. Everything is going to be fine. Just take deep breaths my wolf soothed.

I don't even know I'm freaking out it's not like they can beat me up. I mean why would they, I'm not even in there pack they have no reason to.

I took deep breaths putting my hands over my face rubbing my eyes. I pulled my hair in annoyance and groaned.

 My phone rang, and I immediately jumped.