Chapter 25 - Best Friend Talks

After I had told Kian absolutely everything about what happened with Andy, I expected him to be angry with me. I was afraid that he would also be mad with Andy.

Surprisingly, he wasn't mad with either of us. He actually acted as if nothing had happened at all when he saw Andy, asking him if he'd ever rode a skateboard.

"Okay, Filly," I say, raising my eyebrows at her. "What is up with you and Sam? And do not tell me you're just friends because I know you better than that."

She giggles a little bit and leans back a little bit on my bed. Filly and I are the only ones currently at my house because Sam and Kian took Andy to skateboard.

"I don't know, Maddie. That's what sucks!" Her eyebrows knit together and she looks upset.

"What sucks?" I ask, not quite following her.

"Well, I know for a fact that there is something between me and Ricky. But then I'm with Sam and I completely forget about him." She lets out a frustrated groan before falling back against my bed. "I'm so conflicted!"

"I don't really know what to tell you," I say, not being very helpful.

"You don't have to say anything. I just need to get my hormones under control." She rolls her eyes at herself before grunting as she sits up.

"Hey, it's not your fault that two guys like you and you like them back! You just need to decide who you like better," I comment.

"I know, I know. They're just both so...amazing!" She says, laughing.

"Hmm, I think I want pizza. I didn't have lunch," I say randomly, getting off my bed and walking to my mushroom chair, grabbing my phone.

I quickly order three large pepperoni pizzas, considering that Sam, Kian and Andy will all be back here soon, and they can seriously eat.

"Holy crap. Where did you get this?" Filly is standing at my closet, holding up a fluorescent pink high-low dress with a neon green-yellow belt.

I raise my eyebrows, enjoying how we're acting like we used to when I lived across the street with her rather than across the country.

"I'm not sure," I say, laughing a bit. "Put it on, it'll look great on you!"

*****

When the boys get back, Andy has a scraped knee and a road burn on his arm. I quickly clean and bandage them, trying not to let it get awkward.

"Maddie, about this morning..." He trails off and I quickly stop him.

"No. It happened. It's over, forget it." I give him a hard look, telling him not to bring it up again. He nods slowly, helping me clean up all the bandage wrappers and wash cloths.

When I walk downstairs, Kian is nowhere to be seen, yet I see one very interesting scene.

Filly is straddling Sam, and their making out.

Me and Andy stare wide-eyed at it, trying to not make any noise as we creep towards the kitchen. Once we reach the kitchen, Kian is in their, eating pizza. I die of laughter, doubling over and nearly falling on the floor.

"I'm guessing you saw Sam and Filly sucking face in there," Kian says, laughing a little bit too.

I nod, trying to calm myself down.

Suddenly I think about Filly's situation. She's talking to two guys and making out with one of them.

I hope she doesn't end up getting hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW... It's really short!

But I saw that this story has ONE THOUSAND VOTES and I just had to give you something!

And this chapter kind of gives a little hint as to what my next O2L fanfic is about!

Vote and comment!

xox -Delilah