Chapter 10 - "She Blushes."

For those who know him, you can maybe cast Ezra as Omar Borkan Al Gala 'cause Ezra is half-Saudi Arabian.

PICTURE BELOW:

~*~

DEDICATED TO Nichellevondel.

Chapter 10 - "She Blushes."

"Oompf!" I cry out, just as my back hits the gym mat with a thud.

Physical Strength is very important, I'd been told. And that was going to be the first step to make me stronger, I'd decided.

With that in mind, I'd gone to bed early the previous night and had been set on going to sleep alone, because, come on, expecting Seneca to come again is just wishful thinking. And I don't have enough guts to go to her room when she'd clearly ordered me not to, on the eve of my arrival. I'd tossed and turned till eleven when my door opened and she'd come in and slid next to me. When I'd looked at her; whether in surprise or smugness I don't know, she'd turned up her defensiveness a notch and said,

"What? I said you're not allowed to come to my room. I can come here. Just go to sleep."

I'd wanted to point out that if she wants to sleep with me—only sleep—all she had to do was ask, and I won't say a thing, but I'd kept my thoughts to myself and drifted away into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning when I'd woken up, she was gone, and Beta Ezra was banging on my door, saying that Seneca was waiting for me at the gym, for training.

But, when I envisioned training, I did not envision this.

And I definitely didn't envision Seneca standing in front of me in a loose tee, shorts, and running shoes, the wild mass of fiery curls gathered in a tight ponytail, with a strand not out of place, looking like she just got ready, while I get beaten the shit out of me at 5 am in the morning.