Chapter 37- "Happy Thanksgiving"

WARNING: NOT EDITED AT ALL

Chapter 37- "Happy Thanksgiving"

"Ok be home by noon" My mom said and tapped the top of the island counter top with her hand.

"Okay, thanks mom" I smiled, I grabbed my keys.

"By the way nice outfit"! My mom called and I smiled.

Its Thanksgiving so I was wearing these Aztec White, Gold, and Black leggings/tights and a brown loose shirt and knee-high brown boots.

I had the ends of my hair curled.

I walked out and got in my truck and drove.

***************************

"Hi! I've come to use your bathroom"! I yelled as I walked climbed threw the window of the Lockwood's.

"Tatum, we have a door" Marie chuckled.

"But that's no fun" I said and climbed threw and straightening my clothes off.

She laughed and rolled her eyes and smiled "You look nice".

"Thank you" I smiled "May I use your bathroom, I was on my way to the store and couldn't wait" ?!?

She nodded towards the bathroom and took off and went in and locked the door.

I used the bathroom and opened the door and walked out and ran into something.

I looked up and rubbed my head "When did that get there"!? I yelled.

Marie laughed "Tatum it's a wall! It's been there for 28 years".

I glared at the wall "Well I don't like it".

"Mom who's here-"? River walked in and stopped when he saw me and his mouth formed and 'o' shape.

"River please, calm; your enthusiasm is killing me"! I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Alright, well I have to go pick up some food my mom wants. Thanks again Marie; for letting me climb threw your window, use your bathroom, and run into your wall. I really appreciate it" I said the last part sarcastically.

She smiled and chuckled "Anytime Tatum".

I went back to the window.

I opened it up and climbed out and ran out of the backyard.

******************************************

"Hey Babe" A guy called from behind me.

I turned to see a random guy.

He walked up and asked "What's a pretty girl like you doing here"?

"Getting paper towels" I said the obvious as I grabbed a roll of paper towels.

He smirked "Can I have your number"?

"I have a boyfriend" I lied as I scanned over the aisle.

He grabbed my by the waist and pushed my back up against his chest.

His hands started to travel my body.

Then his hand grabbed my butt.

I immediately grabbed his arm and twisted it back and stomped on his foot.

"O come on Babe, lets have some fun" He said.

"Don't touch me" I gritted and smacked him with the paper towel roll repeatedly.